9

Sollux's POV:

Karkat pushed me down to the couch after Eridan and Dave left the living room.

"Okay. Spill. What happened between the three of you? Dave seems fucking normal, but you kept glaring at him while we were eating. Eridan was quiet and wasn't sitting with you. In fact, he was actually avoiding your gaze. So, tell me what's happening?"

I sighed and looked off to the side before explaining what had happened.
"Eridan found out I cheated on him with Dave."

"You what???"

"I know! I know! I regret it okay?! Me and him argued and.. Um.. I may have let my frustration get the best of me because.. Well, I uh.."

"Don't fucking tell me you hurt him.." He furrowed his brows, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Please. Fucking. Tell. Me. You. DID NOT. PHYSICALLY. Hurt. Him.."

I stayed silent, letting it be known that the answer was yes.
He grabbed an empty soda bottle and whacked it on top of my head. "YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!"

"Ow!"

"Oh, don't you fucking pull that ow shit on me! You're the shitty kind of people in horribly written novellas on television! The guy that cheats on the girl! The girl gets angry and the guy hurts her even more than what he's done! You're a reeeeeal piece of trash. How do you even look at yourself in the mirror everyday? How could you even SAY OR THINK that you love Eridan?? Do you even know how much he depends on you? Well, I guess FUCKING not considering on how you've hurt him!!! He's probably crying up in the bedroom or venting to Dave! Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he breaks up with you after this and reports your ass! Of course, he'd never do that because he's too head over heels in love with you. I feel bad for him. He's stuck with you. After you apologize, I KNOW he's going to go back into your arms and next thing he knows, you're probably going to hurt him again–

"KK-"

"–and when you do hurt him again, he's now doing to know what the fuck to do! I really don't know how he sees anything in you! You're the shitstain on gods underwear. You're the garbage of the Earth! You're the biggest dick to have ever lived! And I'm not talking about genitalia! Honestly, I can go on forever and forever about how terrible of a person you are, but I'm not going to waste any more of my breath on you."  Karkat finished, huffing.

"Are you done lecturing me on how terrible of a person I am?" I tilted my head.

"Hmmm.. Yes. For now.." He crossed his arms.

"Look.." I pushed up my glasses, "I didn't mean to.. You know how I get.. I get mad and emotional too easily. I tried to apologize and explain myself, but he wouldn't shut up.. The only way to shut him up was.. Well.. Doing that.. I hate myself.. I hate myself for doing it. I don't know either how he sees anything in me, but I can't lose him.. He's my everything.. God, I don't deserve him.." I placed my hands over my face, sighing. "I am a dick.."

We heard footsteps coming down the stairs, only to see Dave.
"Uh, Eridan's like.. Balling his eyes out in the bathroom upstairs.. Someone needs to check on him because he only ignored me when I tried to talk to him."

I sighed and stood. "I'll be right back.."

Eridans POV: