3

Eridan's POV:

The wind blew softly.
My hand stuck out the window as Sollux drove us out of the city.
It was already 1 am.

"I was thinking we travel a couple of states away.." He said, staring at the road, "I think we could start a new life somewhere as long as the police don't catch our tails.."

I looked at him.
"Sol.. WWont the police think it's all me since I'm gone?"

"Probably not.. Once they find the body of my dad, they'll only question Mituna. That won't get the police anywhere.. But once they find yours, next to be questioned will be people from both our fathers work, from our school, and your brothers boyfriend.. They'll most likely think I murdered them and kidnapped you or something like that.. I don't know, this whole thing can go anywhere honestly.." He shrugs like its nothing!

"WWAIT.. Y-You killed your father?"

"Yeah.. He was going to send me to boarding school... Another reason that the police will find out that I killed him.." He groaned. "Ugh, I forgot to use a fucking glove.. Eh, oh well. Hopefully they'll give up our search.."

"Sol!"

"What?!" He looked at me for a second.

"Are you crazy?! Noww they're definitely goin' to be searchin' for you EVVERYWWHERE!"

"Hey, calm down.. I got this all under control.. Don't worry. They will never catch me or you.. Trust me.."

I looked out the window, staring at the moon. "You don't knoww that.. You just said this can go anywwhere!"

"I know, but I just do ED.. Just trust me... You should get some sleep though, we have a long drive until our first stop.. Or until we need gas.."

I nodded and put the seat back. I got on my side and stared at Sollux as he drove.

He says he has it all under control..
Maybe I should calm down and trust him.. He's going to keep us safe.. I know it..
He said he'd take the blame for everything so I wouldn't get into trouble...

If he ever gets caught, I'll try my best to help him in Whatever way I can..
If we both get caught, I'll never leave his side..
If I get caught, then I'll protect him in whatever way I can..
If we never get caught, we'll live together until the very end; for the rest of our lives..

His eyes focused on the road ahead. He blinked twice every twenty two seconds.
I counted..

He looked at me and smiled.
"Sweet dreams, my prince..."

10:15 A.M ==>

The sun shined down, hitting my face. I squinted when I opened my eyes. I looked and saw Sollux with his seat back, sleeping.

I smiled, leaning over  and kissed his forehead. "Sol~"

His eyes slowly opened. He looked at me, "Hey cutie.. Did you sleep okay? I tried not to drive over any bumps and stuff so you could sleep.."

"I'm fine.. Howw long did you drive?" I put my seat back up and so did he.

"Like... Till' four am? Six maybe... We didn't drive very far.."