4

Solluxs POV:

"Hey, remember that kid that was at our school for like a couple of months? I called him KK."

"Oh yeah. Karkat VVantas. Yeah I remember him." Eridan laughed, "He alwways swwore at the teacher.. Funny guy.. He wwas cool. Wwhy do you ask?"

I sat up, looking out the window as Eridan drove.
"Well I talked to him online a couple of months ago to see how he was doing. He said he graduated early and I think he lives somewhere around here with his girlfriend.. Maybe we can crash at his place for the night or something?"

"Are you sure?" Eridan glanced over at me with an expression of doubt. "I don't knoww.. WWhat if he finds out wwhy wwe're evven there? Or wwhat if his girlfriend doesn't wwant us there?"

With a simple shrug, I sighed and leaned back into the passengers seat; "He said that she's always at her college,  studying. Sometimes when she's too tired to drive, she'll crash at a friend's place. We talked a lot before all this happen. He also asked about you sometimes and how everyone was doing.."
I smiled over at Eridan. "I'm sure he'd let us stay! Come on, let's go!"

"But... Howw do wwe evven find out wwhere he livves?" He pulled off to the side of the road, parking. "I could use my phones data, but if I turn it back on.. The police can track my phone to wwhere wwe are.."

Damn..

"Hmm.. Give it to me." I held out my hand. "I'll hack the settings of your location. I can do it easily." I smirked.

He smiled and immediately took his phone out of his backpack from the backseat. He handed it to me.
"Okay, if I can do it in under thirty seconds before it turns on, we should be fine.. "

"Really?" He asks, with hope in his eyes.
I nod and peck his lips, waiting for the phone to turn on.
As soon as it does, I quickly go at work.

I can hear Eridan count to thirty under his breath. There's a beep when he gets to twenty two. I hacked it.

"There. Now they can't find us.." I handed it to him. "Go onto your Pesterchum and contact KK. His name is CarcinoGeneticist."

Eridan typed quickly on his screen.
We waited for a good two minutes before getting a reply.

"He replied!" Eridan grinned and showed me his phone as they typed to each other.

CaligulasAquarium [CA] pestered CarcinoGeneticist [CG] :

CA: Kar? This is me, Eridan! I reely need your help right noww, so please reply ASAP!

CG: ERIDAN? WHAT THE FUCK, HOW DID YOU GET MY HANDLE?

CA: Sol gavve it to me.

CG: FIGURES. HE TOLD ME YOU TWO WERE DATING BY THE WAY, HOWS THAT WORKING OUT FOR YOU TWO?

CA: Perfectly fine! :)

CA: Anywways, can me and sol.. Maybe.. perhaps.. Crash at your place? WWe left home and need Somewwhere to stay for a bit..