15 (NSFW)

AN: You guys crack me up with your comments. Haha, also, this chapter has some "sexy" vocabulary and uh *cough* phonesex *cough*. Enjoy!

Be Eridan:

I was so embarrassed when I woke up with morning wood. Luckily Sollux took care of that for me, and now I was laying on his chest, smiling happily.
I let my fingers trace circles into his chest, and spoke quietly, "Hey Sol, don't you think wwe should start drivving again? WWe havven't left for almost a wweek already. You keep goin' out to get us different things. You got the clothes, you alwways bring food, you bought movvies for us to wwatch together, wwhich I appreciate, but don't you think wwe'll get caught if ewe stay in one place for too long?"

"Uh... Y-Yeah we should..." He said, messing with my hair with his fingers, "But the car has been having some problems. That's why I've been walking to get us things and taking so long everyday. I'm leaving today to get things for the car."

"You're leavving again?" I say up and looked at him, "Wwhy can't I evver come wwith you?"

"Because what if I get found out or something? I don't want you to have to deal with everything. I even left you emergency money here just in case that does happen. I told you where it is, right?"

"Yeah yeah, under the mattress, but that doesn't matter! I barely spend any time wwith you anymore. WWhen you come home, I'm either asleep or in the showwer. WWhen I get out of it, you're usually knocked out on the bed. I only evver talk to you wwhen wwe wwake up or if wwe're both actually awwake wwhen you come back. Or wwhen wwe have sex like wwe just did!"

"Well that's because you had morning wood."
"I knoww!" I blushed then mumbled, "It's not my fault that I havve dreams about you."

Sollux sighed and sat up, wrapping his arms around me from behind,  "I'm sorry... How about tonight I come by a bit earlier than usual and we go out for dinner and finally leave this place, hm? But that's if I can fix up the car."

I smiled and turned to face him. I nodded and pecked his lips, "Okay."

He grinned and got up, "Be ready to go out around 6 or 7, okay?" He got dressed and kissed me before leaving again.

And now it's just me as always...

Be "Seth" :

I gasped when he started kissing at my neck, and I let out what I had to say. "Jake, I'm leaving today..."

"What do you mean, love?" He mumbled, taking off my shirt.

"I-I mean I'm leaving town today, and I'm not coming back." I laid back on the bed as he tugged off my pants.

He stopped for a second an looked at me. I could see how hurt he looked. "Really? You can't stay for any longer?"

"I'm sorry..." I sighed, "I made a promise, and I have to keep it." I sat up and kissed him gently, "Maybe we'll see each other again one day."

"Will you ever come back?" He took off his own shirt and pulled me close., "I really really like you, Seth."
"I like you too." I smiled, "I don't know if I'll ever come back... That depends on how things turn out for me."

"And it sucks that you don't have a phone." Jake groaned, but then his face lit up. "Hold up!"
He got off of me and ran into another room, and came back with a box. He opened it and pulled out a flip phone. "I've gone through a lot of phones. Maybe one of these might work." He started testing them out, "Aha!" He handed my a blue phone, "Here... So we can keep in touch. I can pay for the service, and I'll put in my number later."