8 (#TW)

Eridan's POV:

"Sol? Come on. Let me inside the room at least.."

"The door is open.."

I slowly opened the door and looked inside, seeing Sollux laying down on the bed. His back was faced me.
I sighed and walked over, sitting on the edge.

We sat in silence..

"....Sollux, I-"
"I don't wanna hear it." He said lowly.

"Sollux, please understand.. I-I couldn't do it.. And I didn't wwant you to be disappointed in me.." I looked down to my lap, fiddling with the fabric of my pants.

Sollux sat up and glared in my direction. "You could have justht let ME take care of him!! You didn't have to lie!!"

"I-I know! I'm sorry-"

"You don't fucking know how much rithk you fucking put uth in! We're in deep thhit now!!" He stood, furious. He was digging his nails into the palms of his hands.

I stood, cautiously walking up to him. "I-I knoww.. I-I said I wwas sor-"
A sharp stinging sensation spread across my cheek.
I put a hand to my cheek, realizing what had just happened.

Sollux slapped me.

I must have started crying because he hugged me, begging for me to stop crying and blubbering out little apologies.
"I'm thorry, I didn't want to thlap you.. I-I let my anger get the betht of me, I'm tho thorry ED. Pleathe don't cry.." His face nuzzled into my hair.

I was frozen for seconds, before nuzzling into his chest. "I-It's okay.. W-We're both at fault.."

He pulled away, pressing his soft lips to my cheek. "I really didn't mean to.."

"I knoww.. It's okay.. It doesn't hurt much.." I smiled up at him, wanting him to stop worrying.
He nodded and kissed my forehead. "Good. I'd hate myself if I hurt my precious Prince.."

"Hey nerds. If you two are done being weird, I'm going out to get a pizza. What kind do you want?" Dave peeked in from the door.

"Hmm.." I pondered, but looked at Sol. "Wwhat kind do you like honey bee?" I wrapped my arms around him.

"Oh god.." Dave pretended to gag.

"Hmm.." Sollux smirked. "I do love the occasional pepperoni but I'm thinking of something more.. Exotic~" He leaned down and started pressing kisses to my neck.

Dave groaned, "Ugh, you two are impossible. Get a room!"

"Wwe are in a room, jackass. Just get us Hawwaiian! Wwe're busy!" I wrapped my arms around his neck, giggling.

Sollux laughed and kissed softly up to my lips. I could see Dave shake his head from the door, "Hey Eridan. Wanna know a secret about your boyfriend?"

Sollux immediately pulled away. "Dave. I swear to god if you-"
"Me and him had sexy time back in high school. He cheated on you. Well.. Not exactly. It was right after you two broke up for like, two days.. But also on the day you two got back together.. So he did actually cheat on you.. Just thought I'd let you know if you didn't already. A relationship is suppose to be honest right? Welp, I'll be back with you pizza soon!" With that, Dave left.

I blinked and stared at Sollux, who was already giving out some excuse.
Filled with anger, I turned on my heel to leave the room, but he grabbed me by the wrist.

"Let go of me!"

"Just listen to me for one fucking second!" He pulled me to him.

I whined and tried pushing him away from me. "No!! Let me go! Howw dare you!"

"Eridan just fucking listen!!" He pushed me against the wall, his hands at my throat.
I gasped, trying to push him away still.
"S-Sollux.. P-Please.. L-Let go!" I cried.

The door opened again and Sollux pulled away, letting me fall to the floor.
Karkat was standing at the door.
"Is everything okay in here? I heard yelling.." He looked back to me, then to him.

Sollux nodded. "We're fine.. Kind of having a private conversation here.."

"Oh. Sorry." Karkat closed the door, and his footsteps faded away.

I opened my lips, but Sollux raised his hand. Defensively, I tried to cover myself.. But no hit came.
I peeked up and saw him staring angrily at me. "When I say to fucking listen, you do it. Got it?"

I nodded.

"I know what I did.. I fucking said sorry to you.. Now quit whining like a baby.. I didn't mean to- well.. I regretted it.. So I'm sorry.."

Silence.
I was too scared to even speak to him.
I only looked away, sniffling the tears that were streaming down my face.

"Fine. Don't say anything at all then, see if I care! Bitch.."
He left the room.

~•~

Sollux's POV:

Everyone ate pizza in silence. I was glaring at Dave most of the time, who happily stuffed his face with a meat lovers pizza.

Eridan sat at the edge of the couch, far from me. He picked off the pineapples and ham; eating them one by one. When he ate the toppings, he ate the actual pizza.

Karkat must have sensed something wrong, because he was constantly shifting his glance at everyone. He set down his cheese pizza, and cleared his throat. "So.. Uh.. How's everyone's day so far?"

"Cool." Dave nodded.
"Fine.." I murmured.
Silence from Eridan.

Karkat nodded, unconvinced. He looked at Eridan. "Eridan. You're not talking."

"Oh.. Um.. Just, not feelin' vvery talkativve I guess.." He picked off another pineapple.

"You're also not sitting with Sollux."

Eridan tensed at my name. It made me frown a bit, and hate Dave even more.

"Oh.. W-Well I knoww you and Davve probably wwouldnt wwant to see us be as wwhat you call 'gross' wwhile wwe're eating.."

"Oh.." Karkat still didn't look convinced, but didn't press on any further.