5

Sollux's POV:

It was about twelve when two voices started talking downstairs.

Eridan was still sleeping in my arms, his face squished against my chest. His lashes rested on his cheeks, and his breathing was slow. He looked so peaceful.
I couldn't help but smile as I stared at him, wanting to wake him up with many soft kisses.

And I did..

I leaned down and whispered, "Eri~", and began to kiss all over his face.

He scrunched up his face, giggling as he opened his eyes. "Wwhat on Earth are you doin' Sol?"'

"Just waking up my prince the only way he should be waken up." I smirked and placed a kiss to his forehead.
"So good morning."

"Heh, good mornin' to you too." He leaned and kissed my cheeks.

I sat up, bringing him up with me.
"I think Dave's here already. I heard KK and someone else talking."

"Really?" He rubbed his eyes, yawning.

I nodded. "Come on, let's go."

"But I wwanna sleeeeeeep." He fell back onto the pillows.

I groaned and started pulling him out of bed, "Come on sleeping beauty, we should go down. Plus, I want breakfast."

"Fine." Eridan sat up again and whined like a child. He wouldn't stop complaint about getting up, and having to get dressed, or that he was too tired to move.

I had to do something.

An idea came into mind..
My finger tilted Eridans head up a bit, so we were looking straight into each other's eyes.
His widened, as mine stayed fixed on his. "If you get up.. I'll be sure to make you feel good later~"

"Uh.." He flushed and pulled away, "F-Fine, I'll get up! You damn sexy bastard.." He grumbled, standing up.

Ha. I knew it would work.

~~~

"Holy shit, I didn't know you guys were here!" The blond said, surprised when he saw Eridan and I enter the room.

He looked just about the same as he did in school, except that now he's a bit taller and some of his facial features stand out more..
Hair still blond, still wearing those stupid sunglasses.

He smirked when he saw me holding hands with Eridan. "So you two are a thing?"

"WWe wwere a thin' wwhen you wwere at school, Davve." Eridan said, hugging my arm.

"Oh really now?" He looked to me, "I thought you said-"

"I remember what I said." I quickly cut him off.

"What are you two talking about?" Karkat crossed his arms, confused.

Dave simply said, "Oh. Just back then, Sollux said something about him and Eridan being a 'thing' or some shit?? I don't know honestly. I just remember that's when I found out.." He shrugged.