5- "Let's get out of here"

"Awh don't cry mum" Mikey said giving her a little squeeze, kissing her head.

As I looked to my dad and mouthed 'don't you say a word' he responded with a swift 'wouldn't ever dream of it'. He grabbed a beer took a swing then he left the room going outside to talk to his lovely neighbours.

"Hey, am I allowed to take Molly up stairs?" He asked our mum who was wiping away the last few tears that fell.

"Yeah sure, I'll call you when the food is ready" she smiled.

Mikey answered with a swift 'ok' as we both walked up stairs.

We were both halfway up the stairs when he broke the silence.

"Going to just state this now, when ever I have a girl around and mum has met, she always says no to going to my room. I'm honestly so surprised she even said yes, she must really like you. You're special one Molly" he joked winking, as we continued walking up the stairs. I had stop for a split second to go "ew" in my head.

"Oooh I feel very special" I joked back smiling widely.

The moment we got into his room he said "Let's get out of here, I'm supposed to be meeting the boys in like an hour. I was wondering if you wanted to come with?" I never would have thought Michael to be the one to sneak out.

What am I saying he is my twin of course he would, I did it quiet a few times myself? The memories made me smile, then get a little sad about Matt and Laura.

Mikey picked up in the mood change.

"You alright?" He seemed a little worried.

"Yeah, just missing my best friends is all"

"All the more reason to come with make some new ones" he smiled, dammit why are you so nice Mikey.

"let go then" I have smiled back. Mikey opened his window as we both started climbing down the big tree right next to the window. That kind of tree would make the creepiest sounds and shapes at night.

We both got to the ground and looked it make sure no one had seen us, no one had.

He grabbed his bike and he got on. "Where am I supposed to go"

"Handlebars? Be my E.T." He made himself laugh. He just made the clingiest joke ever, yep we are related.

I rolled my eyes and got on anyways, thank god for having a small butt.

"You alright?" He asked me as I sat somewhat comfortably.

"Just go before I change my mind" I said almost falling off. How great breaking my arms first day here.

"Feisty" I rolled my eyes at him not that he saw.

"Mikey go" We were off and it actually was really nice with the wind in my hair which was out, I was surprised I wasn't blinding Mikey, he didn't bring it up.

I did nearly fall off a few more times when he would go around corners but otherwise it was a decent ride. We got to our desired destination; I knew as Mikey told me to get off the handlebars

"Where are we exactly?" I looked at the house in front of us. Like our house it was a double story, it had a beautiful front garden and big double garage.

"This is Luke's house" I followed him as we went around the side of the house through a gate to the back of the house to like a little shed looking thing.

He knocked and I waited a meter away from him, I was more than a little nervous. Who wouldn't be, first day new just met your brother who doesn't know he is your brother and now meeting all his best friends.