6- "Michael is my twin brother"

"So have the boys been bugging you about not being with a girl? Huh" I decided as casually as possible to bring up.

"Yeah but I like being single"

"Hey so do I, you're just preaching to the choir here"

"I like you Molly" Oh god...

"Well that's good isn't it, I would be very upset if you hated me, not to mention this situation of being here would be a little awkward" he nodded in agreement with the second part.

"I could never hate you" He acted all offended.

"Good to know. But how would you know as you said before we have only known each other a few hours" He was says nothing and goes quiet, I took that opportunity to responded to a text from Matt.

"Molly are you sure you're not a crazed fan or something?" What am I acting like on right now?i didn't do anything but answer a text.

"Why do you say that?" I ask confused.

"You are dressed a lot like I am, you also have the dyed hair and piercings" Yeah in complete truth I didn't even mean to I just did it then one day saw a picture of you and realised I just looked like the female version of you, maybe it's the fact that we are twins would make more sense.

Unintentional twin telepathy.

"No noooo, I promise this is just me and how I am, I'm just trying to be punk rock but I am so not. Like at all" I waved my hands around.

"Yeah still sounding like me, not helping your defence" Everything would make so much more sense if you really knew who I was.

"I am making a proper promise to you I'm not trying to impersonate you Michael" I had my hand over my heart, other in the air.

"I'll be watching you Molly" He did the two fingers to his eyes then point them at mine. Which made me chuckle.

"Watch all you want" My eyes widened

"Wow that sounded really creepy, sorry" I laughed.

For the rest of the night I at some point had spoken to all of the other boys, I even played a few rounds of COD and FIFA with them.

They were surprised I was so good; I did have Matt who had an older brother who helped teach me and Laura to play.

It's was now about 3am and the boys were asleep all across the small space that we are all in, I needed some air so I slowly and carefully made my way through the sleeping boys bodies and got out and went to the steps to the back of Luke's house.

I started silently crying. I looked to the clear night sky "I wish you were still here with me. If you hadn't gone, I would never had seen my mum. I love and miss you so much" I looked to my hands as I let the few tears fall.

I just sat there then I noticed a person had sat beside me, and now was side hugging me. It was luke. I leant my head on his shoulder. I may not know him but I get the vibe I can trust him.

"Are you ok?" he asks concerned

I sadly laughed "Is it really that obvious?" I sniffle.

"Not particularly" he said sarcastically "What's up?"

"My life, it's just a mess but I can't really get it off my chest by telling people. I hate it"

"I'm sure you can tell me"

"I really can't" oh god do I want to though.

"I can keep a secret. Obviously. You know not even my own family know about Ash and I"