9- "you can see my very beautiful face"

I got home and went inside running up the stairs to my room to change, then collapsed on to my bed face first.

My phone then went off. I groaned I knew I should answer it, part of me really didn't want to.

It was Luke, he was face timing me. I answered but had it faced at the roof as I was still laying on my bed.

"Molly are you there?"

"Yes, I'm just laying beside my phone, I can't be bothered holding it up to my face"

"Lazy"

"I'm not lazy, I'm just super tired"

"What made you so tired? Did you lie in bed all day" He half heartily said laughing

I put my middle finger over the front of the camera. I heard him gasp. "Actually for your information I was at work"

"You have a job, haven't you only been there for like two weeks" he sounded surprised.

"Yes, but I move fast" I sat up and grabbed my phone so that it was resting on a pillow so it could now show my face and I could see Luke.

"There we go so much better!" Luke beamed.

"Much. I can see you and you can see my very beautiful face" I faked flicking my hair over my shoulder, pursing my lips at the same time.

"Who said your face was even resembling some sought of beauty" I joke with him, let's be honest have you seen his face. One of a god.

"Millions of girls around the world, not to mention my loving boyfriend" He rebuts

"Yeah, what ever. I'm a single Pringle"

"I do know a lot of guys I could hook you up with" I got the vibe that was a genuine offer.

"And I would so very kindly decline that offer, because being single isn't a bad thing you know"

"Your brother says the same exact thing" it felt weird him calling Mikey my brother. Also why was he surprised by that.

"I hate it, I love being around other people"

"Of course, you do hence why you the front of the band, you one for the people" I smile saying. "but also, you're a wimp, having alone time is rather enjoyable" Who likes being alone that much, let's be honest though.

"Shut up mush room"

"Mushroom?" I said laughing raising an eyebrow at his weird come back.

"Yeah Molly mushroom" who comes up with those kinds of things.

"Remind me how old you are?"

"Offended you should know my age" of course I know his age.

"Ok, I joking I know your only 5" His turn to give me the finger, I smugly smiled at him, before sticking my lounge out.

"I'm 17 for your information"

"Awh wittle baby lukey"

"You're the same age" he said a little louder.

"Only for 8 more days" I point my finger at him.

"Whatever" He rolled his eyes at me.

"Now while I love this chat, Luke why did you call me?"

"Just thought I would call you; I haven't spoken since we left, and I wanted you to not feel left out"

"Awh flattered but you are the only one who really cares"

"Technically I'm the only one who knows the secret"

"That is in fact very true"

"You know we come back to Sydney in a week"