17- "Hush Cal let Mikey talk"

I knew I could do make in the car so I just threw it all in a bag to do later.  I put my shoes on then we both left.

"Hey Molly"

"Hey Michael"

"Are you mocking me" he questioned.

"Maybe" still looking at the road I could see him rolling his eyes.

"What did you want to say"

"I was just gonna ask if you had ever seen any of our concerts before"

"Never. Honestly I've never even been to any concert before, let alone one of yours"

"SERIOUSLY!" he was so surprised by my answer.

"Deadly, I never really had the reason too, Aunty was really sick so I never really felt like leaving her for one night to to see some band"

"That's a reasonable explanation" I could see in the corner of my eye that he was looking down to his lap.

I grabbed his hand in mine. When I got to a red light. Giving it a small squeeze. He looked and smiled at me.

•.           •.              •.             •.             •.     

We continued to drive to the stadium and talk but just mostly listened to music on the radio.

We got to a spot which is away from most of the fans car parks. The show doesn't begin for about 5 hours but I'm sure we will find something to do.

"Mikey I'm hungry"

"Same. But honestly are we ever not hungry"

"That is so true, we should be known as the always hungry twins" we both laughed "Let's go get some food"

"Molly kind of in a famous band, possibly going to be mobbed if we do that"

"Order food" I said shrugging

"Who orders to an arena" he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Ok fair point, how about I just go get food for us both"

"Now Molly that's an idea" he said sarcastically

"I won't get you food if you give me attitude like that"

"Sorry" he pouted knowing I wasn't kidding.

"Now Mikey what do you want me to get..... that's not pizza" I rushed out the last part.

"I was going to say pizza" he pouted "fine how about.... Fish & chips"

"Oh potatoes cakes, yes. Ok I will be back as soon as I can" I said after clarifying what he wanted and left the arena to find a place that sells fish and chips.

As soon as I walked out the door I saw a bunch of people already waiting for the concert, these girls are dedicated I will give them credit for that.

I walked right pass them and went down to the part which would lead me to where some place that sells the food I want. I was walking for maybe 30 minutes when I finally found a fish and chip place.

I walked in, it looked like it was only beginning to open as they were only just getting things from the back to bring them all up front.

"Hi how may I help you?" The young guy asked me

I told him my order and he told me it's would be a little while as they were only just starting the shop up and I told him I was in no rush. I sat on the bench that was in there for those people waiting for their orders.