23- "Eye-eye captain"

Today is the day. I get to go home, I don't think I have ever been so excited to be leaving a hospital.

None of the boys where here and I was just laying in my bed looking at the ceiling, the very white ceiling. I got a fright when some one taped my arm.

"Sorry, I was just daydreaming"

"That's quiet alright, now as you know you get to go home today"

"Yes" I smile happily.

"I just need to to sign these papers saying we are releasing you, and then one of the nurses will come in and tell you all about your medication prescriptions then you are good to go home"

"That sounds good to me" we both smiled as he gave me the clipboard. It had sticky it arrows where I have to sign, then I was done.

"Good luck with your recovery I will have a check up on those broken bones of yours a few weeks after the casts come off"

"Ok thank you" he left and I went back to my staring at the roof, not really sure why it fascinated me so much, but it did.

Maybe an hour later the nurse came in and had brought no joke about 5 medications I need to be taking to keep my pain at an acceptable level.

"Is there any possibility you could right this down on a piece of paper so I don't forget"

"Yeah sure" the nurse wrote it all very neatly for me when and why I would need to take each of the meds and the don't have these if you have taken that med, as you can tell that's why I needed it to be written down for me.

"Ok these are all the instructings" he handed the page to me and I folded them and placed it under my new phone.

"Are you having some help you get changed or am I going to" I was going a little red cheeked it was either the (not so bad looking) male nurse or it was Mikey.

"Um is there anyway I could have a female nurse help me?" He hesitated

"Yeah sure that's totally fine. I just need to go find someone"

"Thank you" he left the room and I with my one good hand covered my red face.

He as well as another female nurse came back into the room. He wasn't leaving any time soon. This was a fun experience the male nurse left while the female helped my put on a bra. Would have totally would have skipped this step if it was for the fact that I have C/D size boobs.

I haven't worn a proper one in weeks, with my ribs it was hurting so we opted to just go with my Calvin klein sports bra which still hurt a little but no where near as bad.

My top was next and that was easy.

When it came pants the guy had to come back to help me stand up to pull the pants up over my bum.

I know I could pull up the pants my self if I lay down but it's faster if I just stand with the cast on.

It took my three tries to stand but I got there and I was helped with pulling my shorts up. I was super puffed by the end and was so ready to sit back down again.

"Thank you both for that, feels so good to be able to be out of that hospital gown." We all laughed. They left and I was left alone once again.

I grabbed my phone

Me:
Bro where are you?

Mikey:
Almost there, some how fans found out about where exactly you are, I mean like what room you are in and what window your room would be, so there are lots at the hospital and the paps are there as well......as always😂