24- "Don't disrespect the bed"

We got up to the right floor of the apartment and the door was shut.

"How is this going to work?"

"I can stand on my good foot for a few seconds"

"Are you sure?"

"Luke I'm not glass I won't break if you put me down"

He still placed me down like I was glass but I liked how nice he was being so I didn't argue with him. Luke knocked on the door and we waited, and waited and waited.

"There is a spare in the plant over there by the window" he walked to the window and found the key and walked back and unlocked the door pushing it open then placing the key in his pocket and picked me up again.

"Home sweet home"

"Finally, was so over that uncomfortable bed, bring me to my bed please"

"Eye-eye"

"Let it go Luke"

"I can't it's stuck in my head now" he gave me that cheeky smile.

We walked into my room and he lay down on my bed. "Oh bed how I have missed you, your softness and warmth that you provide me at night"

"Good to see you missed your bed"

"Luke we went over this already my bed is one of the top things I can't live with out"

"Ok ok, Molly losing your mind a little it's just a bed"

"Don't disrespect the bed"

"Ok I'm sorry, Also good to see how girly your room is" my room was so basic you could mess it up as being mikey's room.

"And that matters in any way why?"

"Molly you have to make your bed room your own, not just the place you sleep, especially now that you will be stuck in here for a while"

"Ok you kind of a point there, but how do you suppose I fix up my room while I'm crippled"

"Trust me I will find a way to fix it up a little"

"Watch it Luke if I didn't know any better I'd say your gay is showing a little bit"

"Molly I take offence to that statement, I am the most manly gay you can get" right let's not make the list of many reason why that may not be true.

"Ok, I retract my statement I'm sorry Luke for what I said especially after you just carrying me up here"

"It's alright"

"Now where the heck are those other boys, I wanna slap them with my good arm" I was only slightly joking.

"Give me a minute let me go find them" Luke left me for not long.

I began day dreaming, just off with the fairies was not even concentrating at all. I eventually came back into reality with Luke staring at me.

"Day dreaming?"

"Only just a little"

"Well they aren't here"

"Who?"

"The boys they aren't here"

"Well that explains why it's so quiet in the apartment"

"Yeah true, take it in while it last Molly it may never be this quiet ever again"

"Believe me I am. I don't get it though they came up here, we both saw them do so"

"We saw them come into the building not necessarily the apartment"

"Who ditches the cribbed girl and and the cute little lukey boy" he rolled his eyes at me.

"I'll just call them"

10 minutes later and both of us trying to ring them all none of them picked up the phone.

"Well I can't just leave you here by yourself"

"Well aren't you kind unlike some other people we know. Anyways I am also tired from the drugs, so I think I'm going to have a sleep"

"I'll just be watching you then, call me if you need anything"

"Thanks Luke"

I made my bed comfortable with all the pillows elevating the right parts and eventually fell to sleep which I knew I really needed to.

(Luke's POV)
Molly has just gone to sleep, I knew she was breathing, I checked more than 5 times. I know I said I wasn't gong to leave but I needed to find the boys.

I knew they weren't in the apartment so I went exploring. The building was quiet so it wasn't to hard to figure out that they were above my head on a different floor. I found the stairs and went up to the level I heard them.

I got to the door which lead to the roof, I opened it and my mouth fell open. Red carpet, streamers, coloured lights, food table and of course three hard working boys and mikey's mum putting things together while music played.

I walked to the stared and turned it off and they all looked right at me.

"Anyone care to explain what is happening right now?"

The three boys were all hitting each other to say something, mikey's mum rolled her eyes at them.

"This is a welcome home party"

"Why didn't I know about this"

"We messaged you"

"I don't see no new messages from any of you"

"Yeah we did" Cal walked to me and showed me his phone, it showed that it came to me. I grabbed the phone and pressed on the contact.

"Cal that's my old number, remember I broke my phone last week"

"Oh....yeah"

"We thought you just didn't want to help out"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"That's exactly what we thought"

"I'll just look after Molly ok, you all finish this"

"Ok message when you're coming up"

"That won't be for a couple hours, she is knocked out from her meds, maybe come down for a while"

"Ash you just go down with Luke so it doesn't look so bad, Mikey and I will stay up here to make sure no one ruins this all" Cal said

"How about you mum?" Mikey asked

"I'll go down with these two for a while to see Molly then I come back"

"Ok we have the plan"

"We do"

**********************
Don't be a silent reader

Vote and comment