20- "family is family even if they aren't your own blood"

(Molly's POV)

"Why would you cancel them all?" I was so surprised.

"Because your brother has refused to leave your bed side and honestly we all were so worried that we wouldn't have been able to go on and do the best we could knowing you were in here" Cal made clear.

"Awh boys, thank you for caring, but what about the fans?"

"There were the obvious minority who were angry at us, they had waited for so long and then we did this to them" Ashton answered

"Not like we are Justin Bieber, who makes our fans pay $2000 dollars then just decided we didn't want to do it, (A/N- sorry if I offended you) we had a genuine reason, my sister was very seriously injured and family no matter what, will always come first" Mikey squeezed my hand in reassurance.

"How are you four all so amazing, and caring"

"Family is still family even if they aren't your own blood" they all smiled widely at me.

Lifting me head from my pillow "Jeez getting super deep there Cal" I smiled at him which made the boys laugh.

"There is the Molly we have missed so much"

"Didn't think I went anywhere"

"Smart arse"

"Nice ass" I croaked as my throat was starting to get sore.

"That's a first" Ash rolled his eyes.

I pulled Mikey towards me "can you please tell them to leave and get the nurse for some pain meds, please" I whispered and he nodded

He directed them out and went out obviously to get my nurse. This was the time were I looked, as much as I could, at my injures.

I knew it was bad as literally everything was hurting.

I was guessing my right side took the most impact as both my arm and leg were in casts, long rehab here I come.

Mikey and a nurse came in and she put the medicine in my drip, not to long later I could feel the affect it was giving me relief that's for sure, but I was so tired that I was starting to fall asleep.

Mikey was singing to me, that made me smile as I lay there just before fully drifting off.

•.           •.           •.           •.     

Screaming.

Screaming was the only sound I could hear.

Ear piercing screams.

My screaming.

I was being held down but I was unable to stop, I didn't even know why I am screaming.

"Molly!" Mikey grabbed hold on my head with both his hands. I keep screaming unable to control my self.

"Look at me" I looked him dead in the eyes. "You are ok, I'm ok. Concentrate on my voice"

Mikey could see the look of my face. I needed help. He was trying to save me.

"Molly you are my sister and I am going to do anything for you no matter what. The boys would do the same as well. Please try and stop screaming. For me, please Molly" He was crying and seeing him made tears started to fall from my own eyes.

I tried but I only stopped screaming when my voice let out and I was given a sedative.

•.           •.           •.           •.