Epilouge part 3

Today is the day of my wedding, to the man I love with all my heart and the father of my unborn child. I had my brides maids, tommy's sister Claire, Lauren Ashton's sister and of course my best friend in the entire world Laura all helping me, there was also both my mum and tommy's mum all there.

I had just finished getting my hair done with it up with pins with little diamonds in them though the bun. I was now sitting on the stool having a lady do my makeup for me and having the girls talking to me.

"Anyone else super nervous"

"I'm nervous for you if that counts" Laura said.

"I'm just excited for you, my brother is getting married finally I thought he would be alone forever"

"Claire that's mean" her mum told her off

"Claire I was surprised that matt doesn't have a girlfriend and he is 4 years older than tommy"

"Yes, he is a player who doesn't want to settle down"

"Savage mumma right there" all of us girls were laughing. I was getting the final touches to my lips.

"And done, you look beautiful" I smiled as she gave me a mirror. I nearly cried at the sight of my self.

"Don't you cry, cry after the dress is on" my mum told me as we walked to the room where she would help me out it on. I stepped into the dress and mum did it up. It was done and spun around and she was crying.

"Mum"

"You are just so beautiful and I am just so very happy for you baby"

"Thank you mum" she held my hand and we both walked back to the girls who them selves all completely ready, they all gasped.

"WEDDING TIME!" I called as well made our way down to the limo that would take us. We got in and we all sat there talk and I was staring to have a heart attack I was so nervous. I eventually did. Mikey was the one giving me away to tommy. I was walking down the isle and I couldn't stop smiling.

"I love you sis"

"Love you bro" I hugged him and he went and sat down and I turned to my minutes away husband.

"Today we are gathered here to celebrate......blah blah blah" you all know how wedding ceremonies go.

"You now kiss the bride" I kissed my husband. We turned and walked the isle hand in hand.

We got to the car we would be taking to the reception and we were off. "Is it weird that I'm actually more nervous telling my family about our baby than the wedding its self"

"I understand the feeling I am kind of feeling that as well"

"We're married"

"We are wifey"

"That sounds weird. Say it again" he laughed.

"Love you wifey" he kissed me.

"I'm your baby mumma"

"You did not just say that" he laughed harder than before

"I did but you know it's true"

It's now been a few hours and a lot of dancing has been going on but now is the first dance as a married couple. We walked together did we did our dance to one of ed sheeran's songs. When it came to an end everyone else was dancing as well.

"No more dancing for me" I said as tommy and I went back to our seats, we just watched as people danced around. Evie came over to me and asked tommy to take me away for a moment he was fine with it.

We walked out side to the little garden area of the venue. And found a seat and I sat beside her.

"You alright Evie?"

"Yeah. Kind of"

"What's up' I can see something is bothering you" I feel like her older sister even though I'm only older than her by a few months.

"I don't know how to say this"

"Just say it straight, get it out there" I smiled trying to reassure her.

"I'm pregnant Molly with mikey's baby" well guess I'm not the only pregnant one.

"Why aren't you supprised" I grabbed her hands.

"Evie I am as well"

"What?"

"I found out last month I was pregnant and I was actually am afraid to tell me family. Funny thing is the moment I found out the first thing I said was 'how do I tell Mikey' you can even ask tommy of you don't believe me" I laughed helping lighten the mood.

"Your not lying?"

"Nope, do you know how far along you are?"

"About a 7 weeks"

"So only a few weeks after me. Evie you love Mikey correct"

"So much"

"Then why worry I know he loves you dearly" yeah I would know because that boy is gonna propose to you very soon girl.

"How about we go get tommy and Mikey"

"Ok" we went and got them and we went back to our spot.

"Mikey, I'm coming right out with it, I'm pregnant and I'm a little over two months in" bam side swiped that boy.

"Mikey I'm pregnant as well a month and half in" Evie said so nervously.

I could visibly see mikey's head was spinning, I grabbed Evie and tommy's hands.

"My sister and my girlfriend are pregnant. Sh it" all of a sudden he got all excited and hugged me then lifted Evie off the ground. He put her down and got down on his knee. That I so wasn't expecting, right now at least.

She was in tears and I was on the verge, she said yes. We all went back in and stood in the middle of the dance floor.

"Ladies and gentleman Evie and Michael just got engaged, please give them a round of applause" I said, everyone clapped and a few cheered.

"While we are up Molly and I" Mikey butted in "Evie and I are as well"

"We are both expecting, Evie month and half and Molly just over two months" every one cheered and mum came up to both Mikey and I and started to cry.

"Of course being the twins you are have to be having your babes at the same time"

"Unintentional" I said.

**********************
Please don't be a silent reader

Vote and comment