25-"WELCOME HOME!!!"

"Ok we have the plan"

"We do"

*************

The three of us walked back down the stairs to the apartment.

I unlocked the door letting the other two in first, then following behind.

"I'm going to go and check on Molly" Mikey's mum said.

"Ok, we will just be watching the TV" she smiled and walked to Molly's room.

Ash grabbed my hand just about pulling me to the couch with him. We sat down and he put on the TV with the remote.

Ash and I had been watching an episode of Jane the virgin, hey you have to admit Raf's really good looking.

Molly's mum came back out and told us she was going back up stairs until everything was in place.

After a about 3 episodes Ash got up off the couch

"hey where are you going?"

"Just to do this" he came over laying me down in this tiny couch and laying on top of me, not kidding.

"You right there?"

"Yeah I'm perfect actually" he gave me that cheeky lil smile of his.

"I'm not, one this couch is way to small for a person of my size and two you are crushing me in an area which shouldn't be crushed" I had never seen that boy move so fast in my life.

"I'm sorry Luke, I didn't think that through I thought it would be all cute and you would have your arms wrapped around my waist as I lay there but I just ended up hurting you" I stood up in front of him.

"The thought was super adorable, the execution not so much" I brought him into a hug.

"Would you too stop being cute and come help me" we heard Molly yell from her room.

"Coming" both of us walked into Molly's room.

"Feeling better?" Ash asked

"After that sleep, yeah pretty alright"

"Now you called upon us what do you desire meh lady"

"Well my fine sir I desire to go to the bathroom"

"And the bathroom you shall go" I said as I grabbed the wheel chair that got delivered before.

Ash and I were on either side of Molly and helped her to get into the wheel chair.

"Are you ok to go to the bathroom your self?" Ash asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

"Um.... Now that I think if it maybe I do need help.....are either of you prepared for that though"

Ash and I looked to each other, not in a way of who wants to do it in a dreading way, but in a way that Molly only after a few months of really personally knowing us she trust us to help her do something that is normally a personal job.