21-"M- how's lover boy"

(This picture fit this chapter way to well)

Now I have nothing to do, the remote was placers on the wrong side of me being the injured side so I was unable to reach it without hurting my self, I had tried.

It got to four and half hours, and Luke tuned up on his own.

I waved at him, my voice has come back the smallest amount ever, but was still hurting me a huge amount.

"Hey Luke"

"You sound like your throat is sore"

"It is killing me"

"Maybe you shouldn't talk" I nodded.

Twitter, I made him pass me mikey's phone. My phone got absolutely obliterated in the crash.

I opened his phone and got onto Twitter, oh I could prank him, but I won't. I message Luke.

(L- Luke, M- Molly)

M- HELLO

L- Well hi there.

M- How are you?

L- Shouldn't  I be asking you that?

M- I'll hit you with my good arm if you do. 😠because I'm ok, I'm breathing, I may be in hospital with casts on but I'm fine....otherwise.

L- That's good to hear. I'm fine too thanks for asking 🥰.

M- How's lover boy.

L- So good, that boy really spoils me. He just makes me so happy🥰

M- You're too cute, and so in love 😍

L- Can you tell?

I looked up from my phone at him while raising my eyebrows, he put his hands up defensively.

M- that's what I thought.

L- how about your brother over here, how great is he.

M- Luke I will say this once and please don't bring it up again. Something happened last night and he needs sleep ok, so just leave him be.

L- What happened last night?

M- Something I'd rather not talk about, ok?!

L- ok.

See Luke gets it when I don't want to talk, he'll still try but if I say no once he drops it.

M- Now what's make you come here today....by yourself.

L- Wanted to come see you of course. We aren't attached to each other you know.

M- I would swear you two were, it is very rare if you do anything on your own. I'm just saying.

He was laughing at me.