18- "That's my sisters car"

(Molly's POV)

I woke up to my alarm and got ready for work, in no time I was ready so began my drive to work.

I was dancing away to one of little mix's songs as I sat at the red light ready to continue on to my routine job. I hadn't been paying full attention as I thought the light went green.

It had, just the fact that I hadn't done my normal check to make sure the intersection was fully clear for me to go forward.

All I remember is seeing the black ford driving well over the speed limit right in to the side of the car, it's all black from that moment.

(Third person POV)

In front of many drivers the crash that had happened before their very eyes, and everything stood still. The ford came flying down that road she never saw it coming.

The car was hit with such force that it rolled multiple times ending with a final roll landing onto its side.

Everything stopped, many people getting out of there own cars running to both cars. People yelling to other to call the police and the ambulance.

The driver of the ford had only got a small case of whiplash and a off duty cop held him down till the authorities could get there.

"IS SHE BREATHING?" Someone yelled

"CAN'T TELL"

"THERE IS A LOT OF BLOOD"

WHERE IS THE AMBULANCE?"

As that was being said the police, fire fighter and ambulances got there with in minutes of each other.

First thing the driver of the ford was looked over for major damage then cleared for the cops to take him away.

In that time same time Molly was getting pulled up and out of the car on a spinal board by the firefighters.

She was passed off down a line of people till she reached the stretcher and the paramedics made sure she could breathe by placing a tube down her throat and pumping some air into her.

They took her to the ambulance and they left very quickly. Both lights and sirens other police where there taking statements from those who had seen. This all took place over the space of an hour and half.

(Michael's POV)

I need was in need of chips for later so I was going to go drop by Molly and get some from her work.

I was going the normal way there all it got all banked up and could see flashing lights, I pulled over, call me very curious, I walked towards the road incident the cars and I could see that they were both pretty banged up.

I walked to a cop "hey what happened?"

"The car over there has crashed into this car and well you can see the result. I hope that girl lives she didn't see that bastard coming"

"Hey that's the same car as...." Oh god please do not show that number plate. I took one look and fell to my knees. "No no no"

"Sir what's wrong"

"That's my sisters car, that's my sister who was hurt"

"What's her name?"

"Molly Clifford. Where is my sister!" I'm losing my mind.

The police officer tried calming me down but I was becoming more upset

"please just tell me where she is!!"

Eventually I got there information I needed but not before nearly getting arrested for hit an officer.

Safely I made my way to the hospital that she was located

I ran in to that hospital as fast as my legs could carry me, I was traveling in auto pilot. "Where is my sister where is she!"

"Sir please calm down"

"Where is my sister" I was beyond hysterical

"Sir I will call security if you don't calm down"

"Where is she please I just got her I can't lose her" I calmed down a little, I was on the verge of fainting, ears ringing and extremely dizzy.

The nurse came to me and took me over to a chair. "What is her name" she asked calmly

"Molly, Molly Clifford she was just brought in after having a car accident" her face immediately dropped. Great poker face she has.

"Please do not tell me" I was losing my mind now she can't leave me.

"She isn't dead I know that, but she is very broken up, she differently has an angel watching over her"

"She sure does" Molly you are the Angel.

"Where is she can I see her"

"She has been rushed into surgery but I will update you how she is and when you can see her"

"Thank you"

"It's my job Michael" I never even told...oh right

•.          •.           •.           •.          

I sat there just waiting and waiting not saying anything I had gone mute I was doing nothing until I knew that she was ok.

"Michael" I was on my feet seconds later, faltering as I collapsed a little in to this nurse, she sat me down again.

"For now she is stable and is in the ICU"

"What happened to her"

"When the car went to its side she hit the road which caused that whole side to be crushed to the ground, so as you can gather that would be a lot of damage, she has minimal brain damage from the hard hit, which is really good news, but she does have a number of different fractures on her right arm and shoulder. She has broken her pelvis, broken her right leg. For her left side a few cuts from broken glass and lastly a few broken ribs"

"Can I see her" that was all I cared about, she nodded and I followed her.

I lost it when I saw the sight of her, tubes coming out her mouth machines beeping bandage on her head, she was just covered in bandages and other medical things I can't even think of the name of.

"Molly" I cried.

"What has that bastard done to you" I grabbed the chair which was against the wall and pulled it to beside the bed, then grabbed hold of her hand.

**********************
Please don't be a silent reader

Vote and comment

• go check out my other stories if you want, it would mean a lot if they got some more attention