Chatting

This wasn't like it was the first time Seungcheol lied about his age, he's done it before in many things. Like buying things off of the internet or going on websites that needed an age protection.

Seungcheol's lied about his age in many things, but for a dating website...this was the first, not to mention a gay dating site.

Seungcheol always knew he was gay ever since he was in grade eight but since this was his last year of high school and he was now in grade twelve, he decided he wanted a relationship.

His gay friends have always said that when they found their partner it was amazing because they could be themselves around one another, but Seungcheol never felt that.

Seungcheol has never dated anyone ever since birth. Being gay and all, he didn't see much interest in girls and whenever they confessed to him, he always rejected.

With the help of his friends, Seungcheol found a dating website online and made an account, the only part that was hesitant about putting down for him about his profile was his age.

Seungcheol did like younger guys, maybe two, three years younger the most but he felt that if he said he was seventeen, they wouldn't be interested in him so he lied about his age, saying he was sixteen.

As Seungcheol signed up, he put in a profile picture and stared up his account. He could feel the butterflies in his stomach as he pressed the okay button for other gay teens to see his profile.

Chan, a twelve year old boy was confused about his sexuality and didn't know what to do.

He didn't want to tell any of his other friends, and being gay in grade seven, people rarely ever thought about it, let alone thought about relationships in general.

Chan knew he liked men, but didn't know if these were really the things he was feeling inside. Was it an affectionate type of love...or a sexual type of love.

Sine Chan was confused, he decided to search up gay websites on the internet where he just so happened to come across the gay teens dating site.

Chan was hesitant on making an account but wanted to try anyway, seeing that if he became friends with another gay guy, and or started going out with another male, he'd feel that he would know he was gay.

As Chan signed up, the part he was concerned about was his age. He didn't know what to put down.

He wanted to put down that he was twelve but he didn't want people looking down on him since he was so young. On top of that he did like older guys.

Chan ended up putting his age as a fifteen year old and clicked the button for everyone to see his account.

As Chan was scrolling through the people and saw everyone's profiles individually, he came across Seungcheol's profile.

As Chan clicked on it, he saw Seungcheol's picture and read his bio. "Doesn't he look a little too old?" Chan though to himself.

Even though Chan thought that, he still liked Seungcheol's looks and friend requested him, hoping he'd accept it.

Back with Seungcheol he was still looking through the people he thought were okay looking when he got a notification that someone had friend requested him.

Seungcheol was mixed with scared emotions as butterflies appeared in his stomach once again as he clicked on the persons profile.

As Seungcheol looked at Chan's profile picture, he then thought "isn't he a little too young?"

He ignored his thoughts though as he read Chan's bio and accepted his friend request.

As Chan saw not too long after that Seungcheol accepted his friend request, he started freaking out.