Dinner

As Chan sat down Seojun glanced at him with a glare and then looked back to the front where he was on his phone.

Chan could tell Seojun wasn't pleased with him being there, and he could feel a tense vibe already coming from him.

Seungcheol sat down in front of Chan and had a smile on his face as he says "well this is my family."

"T-They all seem very nice..." Chan says in a faint stutter. He felt very uncomfortable with Seojun sitting next to him and wanted to leave as soon as possible.

Seuncgheol's mother then brought the food to the table and soon enough they all started digging into the food and eating.

"So Chan, we heard this morning that you're in Seojun's grade?" Seungcheol's mother asks and Chan nodded meaning she was right.

"Yes, we're in the same class..." Chan answers and Seungcheol's mother was a bit surprised.

"Really, is he a good kid in class, does he pay attention, does he get along with everyone?" His mother asks, waiting for an answer.

Chan finished swallowing the food he was chewing and hesitated to say anything for a split second. "Yeah, he's a really good student in our class. He gets along with everyone too" Chan says in a convincing lie.

"Really, this guy is a good student?" Seungcheol asks in a chuckle, pointing to his brother.

Chan nodded meaning Seungcheol was right and Seungcheol was a bit confused and didn't believe it.

"So how are your studies Chan, are you alright?" Seungcheol's mother asks.

"U-Um I would say I'm average" Chan says, eating more of what was on his plate.

"Stop asking him so many questions and let him eat his food, jeez mom" Seungcheol says in a chuckle.

"Well I'm sorry for being curious~"

An awkward silence then filled the air as everyone started eating. The only thing being heard was people chewing.

Seojun then smirked a bit, kicking Chan from underneath the table.

Chan wanted to say 'owe' out loud but didn't want to get Seojun in trouble and bit his bottom lip. Holding in the scream he wanted to let out.

"You okay Chan, you look a little uncomfortable." Seungcheol asks, looking at Chan a bit concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine" Chan says in a fake smile, rubbing his leg.

Seojun also kept pinching Chan on the side really hard, his stomach and thighs so he knew it hurt.

Chan just kept biting his bottom lip to hold in all his pain.

Once Chan couldn't take it anymore, he quickly stood up and asks "w-wheres the washroom?"

"Its down the hall dear" Seungcheols mother says and Chan quickly went the washroom.

Once he got to the washroom, he locked the door behind him and slid his back down the washroom door until his butt hit the ground.

He was in so much pain and as he checked his stomach and thighs, the places Seojun was pinching, he could see blueish purple bruises starting to appear, not to mention they were bleeding as well.

Chan then checked the place Seojun had kicked earlier and that was starting to turn into a bruise as well.

Chan's side was now hurting really bad but he slowly stood up and looked at himself in the mirror. "He's Seungcheol's brother...I can't hate him even if I wanted to."

As Chan thought that to himself, he took a big deep breath in before walking back out to where everyone was just about done eating.

"You okay Chan, you don't look too good" Seungcheol says with a worried, concerned expression on his face.

"Im fine, I think I should get home now though, my brother must be worried since I'm out so late."

"Alright, I hope we see you again" Seungcheol's mother says in a cheery voice and Seungcheol's father nodded meaning the same.

"I'll walk him out, come on Chan" Seungcheol says, walking to the front door first to put on his shoes.

Chan then glanced back at Seojun and he was smirking as he says "you should come over again."

Chan then turned his head away, not answering Seojun and walking to the front where he was putting his shoes on as well.

Once the two boys put their shoes on and Seungcheol was walking Chan down the raod, he started conversation as he asks "so how's my family?"

"They were all really nice, I like them a lot"

"Really, that's good. I hope you and my little bro become friends, hopefully he can help you out with that bullying problem you're having. I'll talk to him for you if you want."

"No, don't!" Chan excliams and Seungcheol looked at Chan a bit confused.

Chan looked down, embarrassed that he had yelled that and says a faint "sorry...its just that I don't want anyone in the class to figure out I'm getting bullied. I'm planning on telling Seungkwan and Hansol anyway so they'll protect me." Chan explains.

"If you say so then fine...I don't to see you coming to me all beat up anymore then, okay?"

"O-okay..."

"This is where I have to stop...I'll see you tomorrow? I'll pick you up from school" Seungcheol says in a smile and Chan smiled and nodded meaning okay.

Seungcheol then gave Chan a kiss on the lips before turning around and walking away.

Chan slowly turned around and started walking back to his house as well but the thought of Seungcheol's little brother being his bully scared him a bit.

If Seungcheol found out his little brother was hurting him, how would he react?

As Chan got home he was surprised to see his mom and dad were home today. "I'm home" Chan calls out for his parents to hear.

"Hey Chan, your father and I were wondering where you were since when you got here you weren't here." His mother explains.

"You guys are back from your business trip?" Chan asks and they both nod.

"We'll be home for a couple of weeks before going overseas again." Chan's father explains and Chan nodded meaning okay.

As the next day came, Chan got to school but was greeted by Seojun. Seojun then asks "how do you know my brother?"

~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry you guys had to wait for an update,I know i'm a slow updater. Thank you for reading though.