Shopping

As the group of boys got to the mall, the first place they went to was this store where they sold Disney merch since Minghao really liked it and suggested to go in there.

"We look so weird, a group of teenage boys in a Disney store, not buying anything for our younger siblings but in here on our own will" Jeonghan mumbles to Joshua and Seungcheol who were standing right beside him.

Minghao and Chan were looking at the Peter Pan plushies with Jun beside them, observing.

"This is what you get for dating a younger guy" Joshua teases in a chuckle.

"Hey, shut up" Seunghceol mumbles back, hitting Joshua on his side.

"Guys, come on let's go" Seungcheol says to the three of them, getting embarrassed himself for being in the store, for some of the mother started staring at them weirdly.

"Wait a bit Seungcheol, jeez~" Chan says in a smile, then turning his head back to the plushie he had in hand.

"How about you get Peter for Jun and Wendy for yourself?" Chan asks in a smile. Minghao and Jun were trying to find cute couple things to get, and Chan was helping.

Seungcheol sighed deeply "why did we think going to the mall was a good idea again?" Seungcheol asks, looking at Jeonghan and Joshua.

"Cause your boyfriend wanted to go to the mall" Jeonghan answers in a chuckle.

"How about we go get something to eat while they're in here?" Joshua suggests and Seungcheol nodded meaning it was a good idea.

Seungcheol then walked up to the three other boys as he says "Jeonghan, Joshua and I are all going to the food court to get food, meet us there when you're done buying what ever you're going to buy, okay?" Seungcheol asked and Chan nodded meaning okay.

As the three boys left the store, they lined up at a barbecue place, waiting to order some food.

While the three boys were in line, a group of boys walked up to them and Seungcheol smiled, seeing his younger brother ask he asks "hey Seojun, what're you doing here?"

"Hey hyung, I'm here hanging out with my friends what does it look like?" Seojun asks in a smirk.

"With what, mom didn't give you your allowance yet."

"With this" Seojun says, pulling out a fifty dollars from his pocket.

"Woah, where did you get that from?!" Seojun asks, surprised.

"I've had it for a while now, when are you going to be home?"

"Maybe later on tonight, I'll see you later, alright?" Seungcheol asks and Seojun nodded meaning okay.

As Seojun and his friends walked away, Jeonghan, Joshua and Seungcheol's turn came up in line and they ordered the food.

Once the three boys ordered all the food they wanted, the other three boys finally bought something and came out of the Disney store with a smile on their faces.

"What'd you guys get?" Seungcheol asks, looking at Chan curiously.

"Stuff" Chan answers in a smile.

The boys then found somewhere to sit and started eating once they all sat down.

"So Seungcheol told us you wanted to meet us?" Joshua asks, looking at Chan.

"Yeah, Seungcheol has already met my friends before but I didn't know any of his so I wanted to meet you guys." Chan explains in a smile.

"Oh well it's nice you wanted to meet us" Jeonghan says, looking at Chan in a smile.

Chan could tell Seungcheol had good friends and liked them after having a proper conversation with them.

"Where should we go now, there's not much we can do at the mall other then eat and shop" Seungcheol points out, looking at everyone else to see if they had suggestions on what to do.

"Shopping is fun Seungcheol~" Chan says in a smile.

"To you" Seungcheol mumbles under his breath.

"What was that?" Chan asks, not really hearing Seuncgcheol properly.

"He said he likes shopping too" Jeonghan interrupts, looking at Chan with a cheerful face but Seungcheol gave him a death glare.

After the group was done eating, Chan dragged Seungcheol into various different stores, trying on clothes and asking Seungcheol if he looked good in the clothing or not.

Two hours passed and everyone else was dead tired from shopping except for Chan who was still going and trying stuff on.

"Come Seungcheol, this store next~" Chan says, luring Seungcheol into another store.

"Okay, okay, time out" Seungcheol says, making his hands form a 'T' as he says "I can't go on, I'm too tired. Everyone else is as well...maybe we should just go home for the day?" Seungcheol suggests, looking at Chan in a pleading matter.

Chan looked at Seungcheol a little surprised and upset because he didn't want to leave the mall just yet. He then looked behind Seungcheol to see the others looking half as tired as Seungcheol looked.

With everyones tired expressions on their faces, Chan sighed and says a low "fine, lets go home..."

Seungcheol could tell Chan was upset about just going home and says "b-but we don't have to go if you don't want to."

Chan chuckled, looking at the ground as he says "no it's okay, you're all probably really bored and wanting to go home so we should head back, come on" Chan says, now walking to the exit of the mall.

"Are we leaving now?!" Jun asks, looking at Minghao in a smile and Minghao nodded.

"I thought we'd never leave" Minghao replies, following everyone else out of the mall.

Once everyone made their separate ways and left the mall, Seungcheol was walking Chan home as he asks "did you have a fun day today?"

"Yeah I did, thank you Seungcheol" Chan says in a smile and Seungcheol grabbed a hold of Chan's hand.

"S-Seungcheol, someone will see!" Chan says, wanting to pull his hand back but Seungcheol had a firm hold on it.

"It's too dark out for anyone to notice we're holding hands, plus no one's out anyway since it's so dark. Let's just hold hands in peace, okay?" Seungcheol asks and Chan sighed, looking down while nodding.

"Your friends are really nice, I can tell they're good people" Chan says, starting conversation.

"I know they're good people, that's why I'm friends with them" Seungcheol points out.

"How about your family, you've already met my brother and you already know my parents are always on business trips I want to know about your family and meet them...but that is if you want to introduce me to your family..." Chan says, hiding his face a little embarrassed for asking.

"No it's alright, I don't mind introducing you to my family. How about tomorrow night you come over for dinner, alright?" Seungcheol asks and Chan nodded excited.

The two boys then got to the corner around Chan's block and Seungcheol stopped.

As Seuncheol stopped, Chan looked at him a bit confused, asking "why'd you stop?"

"To do this" Seungcheol says, pulling Chan in and gave him a kiss on his lips, holding Chan around his waist.

Chan blushed into a dark red, embarrassed but didn't push Seungcheol away and kissed him back.

"Have a good night, text me before you go to bed" Seungcheol said and Chan nodded meaning okay.

Chan couldn't get the red to leave his face and was flustered the whole way home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, next chapter Chan's going to meet Seungcheol's parents~ I hope you're all liking the fan fiction and please pray that I do well on my exams, I'm so scared I'm going to fail... thank you for reading though~