Minghao's boyfriend

Once the next day came, Chan got to school and Seungkwan almost tackled him to the ground.

"Woe, Seungkwan I almost fell!" Chan exclaims in a pout, looking at him.

"You excited for today?" Seungkwan asks in a smile.

"Yeah...but not as much as you are." Chan says, it looked like Seungkwan wanted to jump in joy.

"Its going to be the first time Hansol and I are going on a date together, that's why." Seungkwan explains in a quiet tone so no one would hear him, only Chan.

"Really, you haven't?" Chan asks, surprised.

"What, you and your boyfriend have?" Senungkwan asks, curiously.

"Well...yeah..." Chan says while looking down. "Its the first time we met in person..." Chan thought to himself.

"Oh, do you know who Minghao's boyfriend is yet, like what he looks like?" Chan asks Seungkwan, curiously.

"No clue, but yet again we are going to see him today so we don't have to wonder for long with how he looks like" Seungkwan answers in a smile.

"Hey, what're you two talking about?" Hansol asks, coming up to the two of them, just getting to school.

"About who we think Minghao's boyfriend looks like, but what's up with you, its not usual that you come to school later then Seungkwan" Chan asks, curiously.

"Yeah, did something happen?" Seungkwan adds on, curious himself.

"Its nothing you should worry about, I just woke up late that's all" Hansol replies in a smile.

"My ass you woke up late, I know you're lying Hansol" Seungkwan says with some attitude in his voice.

The bell then rang after Seungkwan had said that and and everyone went to their desks to wait for the teacher.

Seungkwan looked back at Hansol, giving him a look meaning 'you better tell me later.'

Class started and everyone was paying attention to the lesson when Chan felt his phone buzz and he quickly looked at it to see who had texted him. 

Seokim had texted him, telling him to skip class and meet him outside behind the school.

Chan looked around to see if anyone was looking at him before replying back with 'I don't know how to leave, I'm in the middle of class and the teacher is teaching a lesson.'

'Just make up an excuse. Someone's out here saying they want to see you!' Seokim replied back and Chan had a confused expression on his face.

As Chan made an excuse to leave, he brought his backpack and left the classroom, heading behind the school to meet Seokim.

"Seokim, who's looking for me?" Chan asks, finally getting to Seokim and looking at him a bit confused.

"He was here a second ago" Seokim says, confused himself while looking around to see where the boy had gone to.

Someone then came up behind Chan and covered his eyes from behind. "Guess who" Seungcheol says in a smile.

"What the heck...Seungcheol!?" Chan asks, pushing Seungcheol's hands away from his face and turning around to look at him with confusion.

Seungcheol just smiled but Chan asks "what're you doing here?" With a serious expression on his face.

"Nothing I just wanted to see you" Seungcheol replied.