stay here

Seungcheol woke up the next day in a groan and with a naked Chan wrapped around his arm. Chan was nuzzling into Seungcheol's side, sleeping silently with a smile on his face. 

Seungcheol smirked with how adorable Chan was and stretched his free arm to grab his phone from the side drawer next to the bed and saw it was almost twelve in the afternoon. "We slept for a while" Seungcheol thought to himself. 

He placed the phone next to himself and lightly shook Chan's arm to wake him up. Not only to get him to school because both of them were already late, but because his arm was starting to get numb. 

"Chan...Chan, you have to wake up now" Seungcheol says in a faint whisper, whispering that into Chan's ear. 

"mm, a couple more minutes Seungcheol~" Chan says in a whiny like tone, wanting to sleep for a bit more. 

"Chan we're both already late for school, it's almost twelve." Seungcheol explains but Chan didn't move. 

"Fine, do what you want Chan but I'm going to take a shower" Seungcheol says, squirming his arm out of Chan's embrace and getting off the bed, walking butt naked to the washroom, to take a shower. 

Chan staid in the bed, curling up in an armadillo position to try sleeping, but once he didn't feel Seungcheol by his side anymore, the memories of what his father had done to him came back. He didn't feel safe being alone, especially sleeping alone. 

He woke up straight away while sitting up, rubbing his bed head in an annoyed matter. He wanted to sleep more, but he didn't feel safe. 

He just sat on the edge of his bed, looking down into his lap, furrowing his eyebrows. "Chan, what's with that expression on your face?" Seungcheol asks in a chuckle, getting out of the washroom completely naked with a towel wrapped around his shoulders, protecting his dry shoulders from his dripping, wet hair. 

Chan chuckled a bit and stood up straight once Seungcheol came out of the washroom. He didn't want to worry Seungcheol and tried making up an excuse on the spot.

"I was just thinking about how I have to go back home after this...I already know it's going to bother me because it's the same place...my father..." Chan stopped there and Seungcheol nodded meaning he knew what Chan meant. 

"It's fine Chan, you don't have to go back there." Seungcheol explains, walking to the other side of the room to put his pants on. 

"What, why?" Chan asks, turning his head to look over his shoulder as Seungcheol walked to the other side of the room, so he could keep looking at him. 

"Because you can stay here for now." 

Chan looked around the room and shrugged his shoulders, he didn't mind staying here for a while. It was a pretty fancy room, it had everything he needed. "But what about my other clothes and school supplies?" Chan asks, turning his head to look back at Seungcheol once again. 

"I'll deal with that, you just leave that to me." Seungcheol explains in a confident tone. 

"Alright...but I don't want to go back to school...I can never focus on anything there. And..." 

"And?" Seungcheol repeats, raising one eyebrow, waiting for what Chan was going to say. 

"N-Nothing..." Chan quickly says in a stutter while looking down. He didn't want to tell Seungcheol that his father doing it with him, affected more then he thought it did. 

Chan didn't know it himself, he didn't know it was his mind playing tricks on him, but he seriously thought everyone in school knew his father did it with him.