Get out

After Chan was done his shower, he got out of the shower and laid down onto the bed, naked. Chan didn't want to go to school, he thought everyone in the school knew his father had did it with him, and he didn't feel comfortable. 

Once Chan got enough energy, he dried himself off fully, put his school uniform on and turned on the T.V in the hotel room. 

Chan was watching T.V for the whole day until Seungcheol came back into the room with a big white bag in his hand. Chan glanced over at Seungcheol as he walked inside and asks "what's that?" Referring to what it was in Seungcheol's hand. 

"It's some of your clothes and the rest of your textbooks for school. I told you I'd handle it, didn't I?" Seungcheol asks, placing the big white bag onto the couch which was near the bed. 

"Really, you got it...but how?" Chan asks, standing up and walking to the bag Seungcheol had just put down to look inside. 

"I got your brother to let me in." 

"My brother let you in?" Chan asks, looking up at Seungcheol a bit surprised. 

"Yeah, I explained to him what was going down and he said it might be better if you staid here as well." 

"Wait, wait, wait, you told my brother that I met our dad, and that our dad..." Chan stopped there but was looking into Seungcheol's eyes nervously. 

"No, I didn't tell him that, I just told him that you needed some time away from your mom and he said he understood. Your mom's a situation of her own, so just saying that your mom was the problem was enough of a reason" Seungcheol explains while sitting on the couch next to the bag and sighing. 

"Thanks Seungcheol..." Chan says, searching through the big bag to see what he had brought and smirked a bit "really?" Was all Chan could say as he saw what pyjama's Seungcheol had brought him. 

"What?" 

"You had to bring these pyjama's out of everything I had?" Chan asks in a chuckle, pulling out his pyjama's which had cats all over them. 

"You couldn't show them to my parents that one time, so why not just wear them around me?" 

"Because I wasn't going to wear pyjama's to your house Seungcheol, especially on the first time of me ever meeting your parents. Jeez you're really something" Chan says in a chuckle, placing the pyjama's back into the bag. 

"So, how was school today?" Seungcheol asks and Chan staid quiet. He didn't want to lie and tell Seungcheol that he went go to school today, but he knew if he told Seungcheol that he didn't go to school, then Seungcheol would force him to go to school tomorrow no matter what. 

"Chan...Chan?" Seungcheol repeats, waving his hand in front of Chan's face to get him out of thought. 

Chan blinked a couple of times, realizing Seungcheol was calling his name and waving his hand in front of his face. "O-Oh, yeah it was fine" Chan explains in a lie, looking down. 

Seungcheol looked at his wrist where a watch was on it, and he sighed. "It's getting a bit late, I should be heading home before dark. My mom will have my head if I don't come home for two nights in a row." 

"Wait, so you're just leaving me here?!" Chan asks, looking at Seungcheol concerned and Seungcheol looked back at Chan, feeling a bit bad. 

Seungcheol stood up and started walking to the door as he explains "Chan, my parents don't even know we're still seeing each other. They thought I was sleeping over at a friends house yesterday. I can't sleep over at a friends house for more then one day. It's kind of a rule my parents have. I'll visit you a lot and I'll sleep over again either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow." Seungcheol explains and Chan looked down while pouting.