scared

The next day came and Chan knew he had to go to school because he had already missed so many days, but he wasn't happy about it. He wanted to stay home and curl up in his bed but he knew he couldn't. 

Chan walked into school in a slouch with a frown on his face. "Hey Chan, what's up?" Hansol asks in a smile, wrapping his arm around Chan's shoulder but quickly realized Chan's saddened expression on his face. 

"What's wrong dude?" Hansol asks, concerned for his upset friend. 

Chan waved his hand a bit meaning 'don't talk to me' and slowly walked to his desk, laying his head down and closing his eyes. 

Minghao then came up to Chan and started poking Chan's arm, innocently asking "what's wrong Chan?" 

"N-Nothing, I don't want to talk about it..." Chan says with a shudder in his voice, just remembering what happened yesterday made a cold shiver go through his spine and he felt like throwing up, so he hid his face even more. 

Seungkwan then came up beside Hansol, looking at Chan and asking Hansol "what's up with him?" 

"I don't know, he just came into school all grumpy. Do you think he got into a fight with Seungcheol?" Hansol suggests and Seungkwan shrugged his shoulders meaning he didn't know. 

The whole morning Chan had his head down on his desk and the teacher came up to Chan, poking him on the shoulder and asking "Chan, are you asleep?" 

Chan didn't lift his had to look up at the teacher but he shook his head meaning no, he wasn't asleep. 

"Is your stomach hurting?" The teacher asks and Chan shook his head meaning no once again. 

"Then why do you have your head down Chan, you need to pay attention to the lesson. You've been away from school for four weeks. You need to catch up" the teacher explains.

Even though the teacher explained that much, Chan didn't move and she sighed. "Chan, there was no point on coming to school today if you're not going to pay attention to anything that's being taught." The teacher explains but at the same time, the lunch bell rang. 

The teacher sighed and let everyone leave the classroom to go get their lunch, but as Chan slowly started to get up, she stopped him. 

Chan looked back at the teacher a bit confused and his teacher asks "are you okay Chan? You haven't been coming to school a lot, and now when you have come, you don't seem so well?" 

Chan gave the teacher a weak smile, but his smile quickly faded away and he turned his head to look at the ground. 

"I-I'm fine" Chan says in a stutter, slowly walking out of the classroom with his head down and the teacher watched him walk out with a concerned expression on her face.

As Chan was walking to the cafeteria, he felt suffocated, like someone was strangling him. He didn't want anyone to touch him or go near him. He felt like if someone did...they'd do exactly what his father did. 

"Chan, come eat lunch with us!" Seungkwan exclaims, coming up to Chan in a sneak attack and hugging him from behind. 

"A-Ah, don't hurt me, p-please let go!" Chan exclaims in a scared tone, dropping to the floor to get out of Seungkwan's grip, since Seungkwan wouldn't let go so easily. 

Everyone around them in the hall looked at Chan weirdly, and so did Seungkwan. "Chan...are you seriously okay?" Seungkwan asks, raising one eyebrow while looking down at Chan, who was starting to shake on the ground. 

"H-Huh" Chan faintly says, looking up with tears forming in his eyes, seeing that he was in the middle of the hallway floor with almost everyone looking at him.