Next day

As Chan was turned around by Seungcheol he was surprised and looked at him a little confused.

"Who did this to you?!" Seungcheol asks Chan in sadness and anger.

"No one, its nothing to worry about" Chan says, wanting to forget about the topic and go home.

"Was it those kids who were in the washroom earlier on today?! Damn it, I should have seen at least one of their faces, come on Chan, tell me!" Seungcheol asks in anger.

"Seriously Seungcheol just drop it...its nothing to worry about" Chan says in an obvious lie.

"What about your parents, they're going to freak out when they see you like this!" Seungcheol exclaims, still angry but was trying to calm down a bit.

"They don't come home" Chan answers.

"They don't come home?" Seungcheol repeats in confusion.

"They're on business trips all the time so I rarely see them." Chan answers.

"Well don't you have someone at home with you?!" Seungcheol asks, worried.

"I do, my older brother." Chan answers.

"Then what about him, he's your older brother! He'd probably be devastated to see you like this!" Seungcheol exclaims.

"No, he doesn't really care...he hates me." Chan answers.

"What the heck Chan, why does he hate you??" Seungcheol asks.

Chan bit his bottom lip, looking down. "I don't want to talk about it" Chan says in a frown.

"You have to at least tell me something" Seungcheol says in a frown.

"When I get more comfortable with you, I'll tell you" Chan says in a pout.

"Well your parents aren't home right now, right?" Seungcheol asks.

"Nope" Chan answers back with a quick response.

"Well then I'll come to your house and I'll clean you up and make you food." Seungcheol answers.

"W-What, you're coming to my house, but my brother!" Chan exclaims in a frightened tone.

"So what, I'll make you both dinner" Seungcheol says in a smile.

"If you want...but you're older than my brother and he's going to think I'm weird for having an older friend." Chan answers.

"Well whatever, it doesn't matter" Seungcheol says in a smile and Chan nodded, meaning 'okay.'

Once Seungcheol got to Chan's house he looked around surprised and exclaims "you live in a huge house~"

"It's not that big" Chan says while closing the door behind the both of them and taking his shoes off as well.

"Its bigger than normal houses" Seungcheol says in a little mumble.

"What was that?" Chan asks, not really hearing what Seungcheol had said.

"Nothing" Seungcheol quickly says as he takes off his shoes and started walking more into the house.

As Seungcheol was looking around he accidentally bumped into Chan's older brother, but it looked like Chan's older brother wasn't looking where he was going either.

As Chan's older brother looked up in anger, seeing who it was he was startled to see it was an unfamiliar face, not to mention he was someone taller than him so Seungcheol looked more intimidating.

"Hyung, this is my friend Seungcheol" Chan says, coming up beside Seungcheol and facing his older brother.

Seungcheol smiled at Chan's brother but all Chan's brother could do was stare at Seungcheol like he was some sort of ghost.