"He's Chan's bully?!"

The next day at school, as Chan walked into school, he could feel piercing stares. Everywhere he went, he felt that people were looking at him from left and right. The staring wouldn't go away and whispering soon started to happen after. 

As Chan entered the classroom, everyone went silent and looked at him. 

Chan had a confused expression on his face, looking at everyone puzzled on why they were all just staring at him. 

Hansol slowly walked up to Chan and walked him out of the classroom. As Chan was walked out of the classroom, he could hear conversation soon erupt once again. 

"What's up Hansol, why's everyone staring at me like that? I've had a feeling people have been staring at me ever since I entered the school. It's a bit bothering" Chan says in an awkward chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck. 

Hansol looked at Chan confused, and asks "you don't know?" 

Chan still had a perplexed expression on his face, shaking his head no. 

Hansol sighed deeply, slowly pulling out his phone and showing Chan a picture on it.

As Hansol showed Chan the picture, his eyes opened wider and he was in total shock. Seojun posted the picture of him in a skirt on the internet! 

Chan starting freaking out on the inside, looking from left to right and seeing people staring at him. He now knew why people were staring at him and started freaking out even more. He was so scared he felt like he could faint. 

"Chan, you know if you like that kind of stuff I'm no one to judge" Hansol says awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. 

"N-No, I don't like that stuff, you got it all wrong!" Chan says, shaking his head. 

"You don't have to be embarrassed about it dude, I totally understand. No I don't dress in girl clothing but I understand if that's who you want to be. You're gay after all." 

"Just because I'm gay, doesn't mean I want to be a girl!" Chan says in a small whisper, looking at Hansol a little angry. 

"Then why were you in girl clothing if you don't want to be a girl? You had make up on in the picture and everything" Hansol says, now turning the picture to himself and observing it. 

Chan felt the tears appearing in his eyes as he quickly turned around and ran away. 

As Chan was running down the hall, he could feel people staring at him and he could hear whispers being made about him. He felt sad, angry and nauseous. 

Chan then got stopped by someone who grabbed his wrist, and as he looked back at the person who stopped him it was Seojun. 

"You like what I posted? I told you if you went near my brother again I'd do it. I don't want you associating with him, I thought I made that clear yesterday. I guess not since I saw you hugging him in front of the school yesterday." Seojun explains in an angry tone. 

Chan wanted to slap Seojun across the face, but he didn't want to be mean to Seungcheol's younger brother. Chan then turned his head away, he tried wiggling his arm out of Seojun's grip, but Seojun wouldn't let go. Not to mention Seojun's stronger then Chan. 

"L-Let me go" Chan exclaims, wiggling him arm vigorously, trying to get out of Seojun's grip but Seojun wouldn't let go. 

"You're ugly as a guy and as a girl" Seojun says while the others behind him laugh. They then push Chan onto the ground and kick him in his stomach before walking away. 

As the group of boys walked away, Chan was coughing trying to catch his breath until he looked around him to see people staring at him in the hallway. He then quickly got up and ran away, he didn't want to be seen.