Amusement park

As all the couples were met together, Seungcheol looked at Jun and Jun looked at Seungcheol with surprised expressions on their faces.

Everyone could feel the tense aura between the two of them and Chan coughed, trying to get everyone's attention on him as he says "alright, well lets go to wherever Seungkwan and Hansol wanted to go for this date thing." Chan says in an awkward chuckle.

"We're going to an amusement park, it's in walking distance from here, that's why we told everyone to meet here" Seungkwan explains in a smile and started walking, leading the way.

As the couples started walking to the amusement park, Chan then asks "Seungcheol, stop looking so surprised to see Jun, it's making an award vibe. Why're you so surprised to see him anyway?"

"I don't know, it's just that he doesn't seem like the one to date..." Seungcheol says in a quiet tone, trying to explain it to Chan.

"What do you mean by that?" Chan asks, a little confused.

"In school he never talks to anyone, all he does is keep his head in text books. Whenever someone does try to talk to him though he gives them the cold shoulder. He's like a goody two shoes and a teachers pet combined." Seungcheol explains and Chan looked back at Minghao and Jun.

As Chan looked back at Minghao and Jun, Jun was smiling and laughing at what Minghao was saying. "I don't think I can picture him as the serious type until I see it for myself" Chan says to Seungcheol, then looking back straight.

As the group of boys finally got to the amusement park, everyone was debating on what to do first. "Should we go on some rides?" Hansol asks, looking at everyone in a smile and everyone agreed in a nod.

"Let's go on that one!" Seungkwan exclaims, pointing to the biggest, fastest ride in the amusement park.

"Yeah, that looks fun" Chan says, agreeing but as he looked up at Seungcheol he saw Seungcheol had a look of discomfort on his face. "You okay Seungcheol?" Chan asks, worried if Seungcheol wasn't feeling well.

"No I'm fine, lets go line up for the ride" Seungcheol says, leading the way and everyone followed behind.

Once the group of boys got to the line, it wasn't too long which was an advantage for them and in no time they were at the front of the line, waiting for the ride to finish so they could get on.

"I'm so excited my hearts pounding, how about you Seungcheol?" Chan asks, looking up at Seungcheol in a smile while holding his chest.

"Yeah....fun...." Seungcheol says in a low tone, sounding like he didn't want to be there.

"You okay...seriously Seungcheol answer me" Chan says in a serious tone.

"I'm fine, come on lets get onto the ride" Seungcheol says while the ride then came back to a stop.

Once everyone got onto the ride, they all sat down and Seungcheol gripped onto the handlebars tightly.

"This is going to be so cool!" Seungkwan exclaims in a smile. Hansol and Seungkwan were at the front of the ride with Minghao and Jun behind them, followed by Chan and Seungcheol.

The ride then slowly started to go and it started with going up.

Seungcheol was taking breaths in and out, his heart was beating faster and his eyes were tightly closed.

Chan glanced at Seungcheol and asks "Seungcheol, you're not okay, are you?" Chan asks, seriously.

"N-No, I don't like rides like this" Seungcheol finally says, still closing his eyes tightly.