Meeting Seugcheol's friends

The next day came and Chan knew he wouldn't have time to get changed into something different after he gave the boy the money because the boy asked to meet him at eleven but he was meeting everyone up at twelve.

He brought a first aid kit in his backpack just in case something did happen, and because he didn't have the fifty dollars the boy had asked for, he had to steal it from his mothers room.

Chan was waiting for the boy behind the gym patiently, leaning against the wall. "You're here, good" the boy says in a smile while walking up to Chan and putting his hand out.

Chan looked up at the boy and bit his bottom lip as he says "here" handing the boy the money.

As the boy looked at the money, observing it to see if it was a fake he smiled and patted Chan's shoulder, saying "thanks."

"I'll be making my leave now" Chan says while bowing, walking away.

The boy grabbed Chan's shoulder to stop him as he asks "where're you going?"

"I'm doing something today, I have to get going." Chan says, trying to leave as fast as possible.

Before Chan could leave a couple of other boys appeared out of nowhere and walked in front of Chan so Chan couldn't walk past them.

Chan was a bit shocked and surprised. "I thought it was going to be only you here?" Chan asks, looking back at the boy he had just gave the money too.

"I never said I'd come alone" the boy says in a smirk.

"I need to be somewhere, I'm sorry" Chan says, trying to push passed the boys blocking his way but they wouldn't let him through.

The boy who Chan gave the money to then pulled Chan back by the collar of his shirt and asks "do you mind giving all my friends here fifty dollars each next week?"

"I-I can't, I don't have enough money." Chan says in a faint, scared voice.

"You can't?" The boy repeats, you could tell he was angry with the tone of voice he was using.

"Yeah, I don't have enough money..." Chan answers, still very intimidated.

"Well then you better find a way to get the money by next week...how much is it that you need to get?" The boy asks before counting everyone who had came.

"You need three hundred dollars by next week" the boy says in a chuckle.

"W-Where can I get that much money from?!" Chan asks, his heart still beating fast.

"Find a way" the boy says, pushing Chan to the ground and kicking him in his side.

The six boys kicked Chan in his side, beating him up for a couple of minutes before walking away.

Before the group of boys were out of sight, the boy then says "remember to bring the money next week."

Chan looked up from lying on the ground, bleeding from his nose and the top of his head was bleeding as well. "W-Where the hell am I going to get three hundred dollars from?!" Chan thought to himself, struggling to get up, still in a lot of pain.

Chan then pulled out his phone from his pocket as he saw it was almost twelve o'clock and started freaking out.

"I-I need to clean up the blood and get to the meeting place!" Chan says to himself, quickly running out in the open, without thinking about how he looked to find a restroom.

People on the street were looking at Chan weirdly for having blood dripping down of his face. "Boy, you're hurt" an elderly man says, stopping Chan from running around.

Chan nodded meaning he knew as he says "yeah, I know." Wiggling his arm out of the older mans grip and running into a coffee shop to go into their washroom and clean up.

A mixture of water and blood was dripping off of Chan's face as he tried drying it all off.

Chan had a split lip and a bruise that was already starting to appear on his forehead. The top of his head had a deep cut as well.

The cut on Chan's forehead wouldn't stop bleeding. "Shit" Chan says to himself, pulling the first aid kit out of his bag and starting to clean the cut with alcohol, then putting a bandage on it.

"Dude are you okay?" A younger teen asks, entering the washroom to see blood around where Chan was standing.

Chan looked at the boy a little surprised and nodded meaning yes.

Once Chan was done wrapping his wounds, he checked the time and he was already ten minutes late.

Meanwhile with Seungcheol they were all waiting for Chan around the place Seunghceol said to meet them up at.

"I'm pretty sure he'll be here any time now..." Seungcheol says in an awkward chuckle, looking at his friends who were getting a bit impatient.

"Come on Chan, where are you?!" Seungcheol thought to himself, looking all around for Chan.

"Maybe he had something better to do, we might as well just go home" Jeonghan says, turning around but Joshua grabbed his wrist to stop him.

"Come on babe, wait a little longer?" Joshua says, looking into Jeonghan's eyes and Jeonghan sighed deeply.

"Fine, whatever" Jeonaghan says, leaning against Joshua in a supporting matter.

"Where could he be?" Minghao asks, looking up at Jun a little confused.

"I'm not sure" Jun replies back, looking down.

"D-Did Jun just talk?!" Jeonghan asks, looking at Jun shocked.

"I heard him too...but it wasn't a language I understood." Joshua says, turning his gaze to Jun.

Jun nodded meaning he did talk and looked back at Minghao and smiled.

"Do you not talk to the people in your school, is there no other Chinese person in your school?" Minghao asks, concerned.

"Yeah...because I don't talk to anyone in the school they think I just 'don't talk' in general so don't bother saying anything, alright?" Jun asks and Minghao nodded meaning he understood.

"Seungcheol, sorry I'm late!" Chan exclaims, running up to Seungcheol while waving his hand in the air to catch Seungcheol's attention.

Seungcheol smiled hearing Chan's voice but as he turned around to face him he was a bit surprised by his appearance.

"Chan...what happened to your face?!" Seungcheol asks, looking at Chan shocked and angry.

"So this is him" Jeonghan says in a smile, walking up beside Seungcheol to see Chan along with Joshua beside him but they were both shocked to see his face.

"Are you alright?" Joshua asks, concerned.

"Do you do boxing or something?" Jeonghan asks, curiously.

Chan shook his head meaning no but Seungcheol knew the reason why Chan was beat up, he knew it had to do something with the boys in his school.

"Chan" Seungcheol says seriously, looking into Chans eyes with anger.

Chan knew Seungcheol was angry at him but looked away as he looked at Jeonghan and Joshua in a smile. "How about we all do something?" Chan suggests and they all nod along meaning okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I wanted your suggestions on what I should make them do next chapter, like where do you think they should go? I don't want anywhere quiet, I don't want them going to an amusement park again and I don't want them going to an aquarium. I was thinking that maybe they should all go to a mall and shop, I don't know. Please give me suggestions!