getting ready

As Chan got home, he was so happy a smile couldn't leave his face. His fingers caressing his lips.

"Seungcheol kissed me again, and I'm going to his house tomorrow~" Chan thought to himself in excitement.

"You're back home, where'd you go?" Chan's brother asks, looking at Chan confused.

"I went to the mall" Chan says, still smiling.

"What, why're you smiling like that?"

"Nothing, I'm just a little happy" Chan says before walking past his brother and walking up into his bedroom.

As Chan laid down onto his bed, his smile couldn't leave his face and he felt his phone buzz.

Chan then checked his phone to see it was Seungcheol saying 'good night Chan, see you tomorrow.'

Chan smiled at Seungcheol's text and sent back 'good night, I'll see you tomorrow.' With that Chan then went to sleep. 

The next day Chan was getting ready to visit Seungcheol's house while Seungcheol was at his house, getting everyone ready too. 

"My friend is coming over today so don't embarrass me in front of him!" Seungcheol says to his mother, father and little brother who were all eating breakfast at the dining room table. 

"Oh you have a new friend, what's his name?" Seungcheol's mother asks in a smile. 

"His name's Chan. He's in Seojun's grade...now that I mention it, he goes to Seojun's school as well. Seojun do you know him?" Seungcheol asks. 

Seojun was a bit surprised that Seungcheol knew Chan and was taken aback. "Yeah, he's one of the lamest kid in the grade, how do you know him?" Seojun asks, confused. 

"We met somewhere and just started hanging out. He's a pretty cool person, why're you saying he's lame?"

"Because he is" Seojun says in a huff, not wanting to say what he wanted to say since his parents were in the room. 

"Well if he's friends with your brother, I bet he's a cool person" Seungcheol's mother says in a smile. 

"When's he coming over?" Seungcheol's father asks, now turning his head to face Seungcheol. 

"Around dinner time, he's eating dinner here...if that's okay with you guys" Seungcheol asks with a long pause in between. 

"Oh I have no problem with that" Seungcheol's mother says in a smile. 

"Great, I'll text him to come over a bit earlier then so we can just hang out!" Seungcheol says in a smile. 

"Does he know his way here?" Seungcheol's father asks and Seungcheol stopped himself from texting Chan to think about it. 

"No...I don't think he does. AHA, I can go and pick him up. I'll go to his house, hang out there and we'll just come back around dinner time" Seungcheol says in a smile and his mother chuckled.

"You're doing this all last minute, aren't you?" She asks. 

"Yup!" Seungcheol yells while leaving the room and running up to his bedroom to get changed and go to Chan's house. 

"I have all day to prepare but what should I wear to Seungcheol's house. I want to make a good impression on Seungchol's parents. Should I wear something formal like a neck tie or should I go all casual and wear jeans...but not ripped jeans because that would make me look sloppy right?!" Chan asks himself. 

Chan grabbed his hair in frustration, looking at all his clothes in his closet, not knowing what he should wear to Seungcheol's house. 

Chan then heard a knock at the door and jolted downstairs to see who it was.