Chapter 3: BTS Annoying Fangirls and help from Minhee

Minhee POV
•Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb....• (A/N: Red Velvet Dumb Dumb!! Lol... I really like that song.. Who else is same as me?)
My alarm went off. Yes, it's Red Velvet dumb dumb. I really like that song. But it is 6:15am. I quickly got up and do my morning routine. My first class is 8:00. I still have time.
-
I ate my breakfast, and I put my plate in the sink and washed it. It is 6:45 right now so I wore my shoes and grab my backpack and my keys to lock the door. While walking I heard voices that is talking, laughing, and goofing around, and footsteps. I turn around and saw Bts. They saw me too, and the maknae line started fighting each other to get a hug from me. While the four oldest were calm and walking. Finally, they all get a hug from me.
"Annyeong oppa!, Good morning!" I said excitedly.
They all smiled and said, "Good morning to you too Minhee." I shyly smiled back while Jin oppa ruffled my hair. I glared at him for ruining my hair. And he stopped ruffling my hair. We talked and talked about the school. "Walking to school is just 10 minutes away from home." I told oppa.

Jimin POV
We went off of our house and walk. As we continue to walk,we saw Minhee walking. The others were continuing talking. I look at her backside. She is pretty in her uniform. But then Minhee turn around and saw us, I was about to run to her to get a hug, but, both V and Jungkook were fighting with me to run and get an hug from her. Yes, but still, I got a hug from her '1st'.

Author POV
As the 8 of them got to the school gates, the girls starts to talk to their friends and some starts to scream and fangirl. And the girls starts to crowd BTS and push Minhee away. Bts felt happy that they have fans but on another side they felt bad for Minhee because their 'dongsaeng' got pushed away. All 7 of them had saw Minhee pouted and then yelled.

Minhee POV
All the fangirls crowded oppa, but most of them went to Jimin oppa, I was somehow getting jealous, so I pouted. But then I got an idea. "Yah! You girls give them some space!! And also, you girls don't want to be late for class right?" I yelled and all the girls stop and look at the the sound of the direction. They saw me and started back up and yelled, "We are sorry!" They bowed to oppa and me saying they are sorry and then walk off. "It's alright!" I yelled back. They listens to me and my sister, Minna, because we are the niece of the school principle.

BTS POV
How can Minhee get all the girls attention?

Author POV
*Flashback*
Me and Minna used to get bullied. But until uncle saw it his own eyes. He started punish the students that bullies me and Minna. And he told the whole school that me and Minna are the niece of the school principle and have to listen to us. And so that is what happen. Everybody would listen to both me and Minna.
*End of flashback*
The boys ask Minhee how could she do that, getting all the girls attention, while they are walking to the principle office.
"Wah..Minhee-ah what did you do? How did you even do that?" The boys ask in unison. As they were in front of the principle's office. She talked as she open the door. "Well, because, I'm the-" Minhee started to say but was cut off when a voice called her which is her uncle. "My niece! How are you Minhee?"
_____________________________
A small Spoiler~~~~~
Updated!! Is this chapter to short? Comment and like!^^

Published: 11/7/15
-Selena
(^~^Minna^~^)