Chapter 14: 3 Beauty Queenka with BTS. Many fans for HyeMinHeeNa in school

Note: I come up with weird names......
HyeMinHeeNa is
HyeMi
MinHee
MinNa
If anybody look at it closely would get what I mean and what I'm doing.
I really have weird idea of names. In the characters, I put Minhee, Minna is the Queenka in their school, their cousin, Hyemi is also the Queenka.. Sorry. Let's start the chapter.
----------------------------------------------------

Author POV
The 10 of them had reached the school gate. As they walk in, they caught attentions from everybody. Girls and boys.
Why? Because HyeMinHeeNa is the three girls in their own Queenka group. Boys and Girls name them a Queenka name, HyeMinHeeNa, because of their names. Hyemi, Minhee, Minna.
When they were outside, boys and girls starts to mumble and whisper to each other, taking their phones out. Because the Queenka is back with the the heartthrobs, Bts.

(Random Girls)
Girl Number 1: "BTS Oppa!!! Wait, is that HyeMinHeeNa? They are back omg!! They got so pretty!!" *Takes out phones*

Girl number 2: "Yeah, that is our school beauty queen. They are nice, and pretty. I always admire them." *Smiles*

Girl number 3: "Yeah. Oh, what if our HyeMinHeeNa date with BTS oppa? That would be perfect. And Jiyeon, since you have your phone out already, why don't you send the whole school a message saying that no boys are allowed to flirt with our beauty queen. Cause, we are going to help Bangtan oppa, who ever likes HyeMinHeeNa to get them together. Don't you think that would be perfect?"

Girl number 2: "Yeah, it would be really perfect. Beauty Queen with Heartthrobs. I seriously admire them." *Smiles*

Girl number 1: "Look, everybody is going to the auditorium. They have things to say about our beauty queen and BTS oppa. Kaja!" She said as she saw it on her phone school message.

(Random Boys)
-Inside the school building-
Boy number 1: "Yah, yah, yah! Guess what, our beauty queen, HyeMinHeeNa is back. Hyemi and Minhee's twin sister, Minna, is back from America. Now, our beauty queen, HyeMinHeeNa is back.

Boy number 2: "Jinja?!"

Boy number 3: "How I wish I can date them."

Boy number 1: "Yah, why don't you confess to them? I have some chocolates and a roses, in my backpack right now. Because I was thinking that we should go and give them the chocolates and roses to confess to them. Kaja!"

BTS POV
We were walking in the school, and other students started whispering pointing at Hyemi, Minhee and Minna. What is going on?

"Yah! Omg!!!! Beauty queens is here!! HyeMinHeeNa is back! They are back!!"

Beauty queen? HyeMinHeeNa?
*All BTS is thinking about that.. They are confuse.*

HyeMinHeeNa POV
Everybody was whispering and pointing at us. And we knew it. We were the Queenka of the school. Ah, we feel bad for Bts oppa because, they're are new, and they don't know anything. Once we got to the door, we got shock.

Author POV
"Hyemi-shi, would you like to accept my chocolate, and be my girlfriend?" The same boys who had chocolate and roses, and shared it to his friends, confessed to Hyemi.
And his friends confessed to the twins.
"Minhee-shi, would you like to accept this rose, and be my girlfriend?"

"Minna-shi, would you like to accept both the rose and chocolate and be my girlfriend?"

Hyemi POV
One of a boy ask me. But I rejected him friendly.

"Mianhe, but I don't plan to date anyone at this moment, but I'll take the chocolate, Kamsahamida and I'll be you friend instead. Mianhe."

"Gwenchana, I knew you would refuse me but I accept to be your friend. I got to go. Bye, Hyemi-shi."

"Bye." I said, and turn around to see Jungkook oppa angry, and then became happy like he use to be. 'What happen?'

Minhee POV
One of a boy came to me and I was shock.
"Minhee-shi, would you like to accept this rose and be my girlfriend?"

"Mianhe, but I plan to not date yet at this moment. But I'll accept your rose. Kamsahamida. But I'll be your friend instead, mianhe."

"Gwenchana, at least I had the courage to confess to you. I will be your friend. Kamsahamida, annyeong."

"Annyeong."
I turn around to see a angry Jimin oppa, and then he became happy like he used to be.
'What happen?'

Minna POV
"Minna-shi, would you like to accept both the chocolate and the rose, and be my girlfriend?"

"M-Mianhe. I don't p-plan to date at t-this moment y-yet. But I will accept the chocolate and rose. Kamsahamida, I'll be your f-friend instead."

"Geulae. But you are very cute when you stutter. *smiles* Anyways, I got to go. Bye."

"B-bye."
I turn around to see a angry V oppa, but he became happy, his usual self.
'What happen?'

BTS POV
We walked to the door, and we saw three different boys, trying to confess to Hyemi, Minhee, and Minna.

Author POV
The maknae line stop in their tracks as their eyes are boiling in anger.
And the older hyungs had stepped back 4 steps.

"Let's take some steps back." -JHope

"One, two, three, four."
- Jin, Suga, JHope, RapMon

"Uh-oh, maknae line is angry."-Jin

"Because the random boys is confessing to the girl they like." -Suga

"Maknae line is angry, haha." -JHope

"Jealous much?" -RapMonster said in exact english, and made the older hyungs look at him, not understanding him.

"Uh-haha.." RapMonster made an awkward laugh.

Jimin, V, Jungkook POV
When we walk to the door, we saw three boys came and try to confess to Hyemi (Jungkook) / Minhee (Jimin) / Minna (V).

I started to get angry.-
Jungkook
Jimin
V

'Please say no, please say no Hyemi you are Mine. Only MINE.!' -Jungkook

'Minhee, please say no. No. You can only say yes if it was me who confess to you.!" - Jimin

'Minna, I thought, you said you like me. Only me. Please don't accept his feelings for you!' - V

(When the girls rejected the guys.)
Yes!! Yes!!! Yes!!! I knew she would reject him, cause she is mine. Only mine. - Jungkook
Jimin
V

--
--
--
--
--
Author POV
The rest of the day, was like any other regular day, have regular classes, but one different thing was, there were more boys trying to confess to Hyemi, Minhee, and Minna, which made the maknae line of BTS get angry. But inside the girls' heart (Hyemi, Minhee, Minna) their heart says,
'I only belong to someone. This someone is my Jungkook oppa.(Hyemi) / Jimin oppa (Minhee) / V oppa (Minna)'
_________________________________
Omg!!!! Is this chapter boring? I think I am lacking on something. Anyway, hope you did like this chapter.
Comment and like^^
Publish: 11/22/15
-Selena Minna