Chapter 27: Oppa's Birthday

This chapter will mostly be about V and Minna. ^^ Probably a short one.. Hehe...
Sorry for late update, this was suppose to be sooner but it's late and I was kinda busy. But I had trouble finding some time to at least type a bit, and now is the time I'm not as busy. Vacations are not suppose to be busy but chill. But I was busy a bit. But there is some time I have time to type and chill, and most of all. To update.
And now, school... To many homeworks. To many writing of essays. Too many work T_T
I need to get a good grade!
----------------------------------------------
Minna POV
•Beep Beep•
My phone alarm rang. Not wake up alarm. More like a notification alarm.

[~Tae oppa birthday!~]

Today is Tae oppa birthday!

What should I get for him? Where should we go today? What would I be ding to surprise him? What will I wear today?

'Aish Park Minna, your not even getting up to wash up and your worrying about what to dress up.'
I thought to myself before I kick my blankets and get up, walk to my bathroom.
But....-

"BOO!"

"Yah! Unnie you scared me!" I shouted.

"Why? Daydreaming of your V TaeTae??" Minhee unnie said in a teasing way, while grinning and raising one of her eyebrows.

"Unnie, stop teasing me." I whined.

"Arraseo. But you know what day it is right?" Unnie ask making sure.

"Ne, Tae Oppa birthday! What should I wear today? Unnie please help me." I whined.

"Ok.ok. Go wash up and I'll go look through you closet." Unnie said and push me in the bathroom and slam the door leaving me dumbfounded behind the door, glaring at it for at least a minute then I decided to wash up.

Minhee POV
It is so fun to tease Minna. Lol. But as her sister, I have a mission to do. It is to help her dress up just like she had said.
I went to her closet and search through her dresses.

"Ah-hah!"
I found a nice pink lacy dress that would be above her knees a little bit with a silver thin belt. I then look through her shoes and found as nice white flats, and look through her bags, that would match her outfit. Which is a medium size, pink bag. I put everything on her bed and I sat on my bed playing with my phone waiting for my sister to finish. Sometimes she takes very long showers.

Hyemi POV
As I woke up, I stretched and went to the bathroom to wash up.
-
I walk down the stairs to the kitchen to make breakfast. I made a 6 extra breakfast. One of is made by all my love. I put them in a food container. And I left a few food containers for my dearly cousin who wants to make the food herself to give it to her "TaeTae oppa" which is his birthday.

Minna POV
After I took my shower, I came out brushing my teeth, wondering what my sister is doing and I see her laying on her bed, playing on her phone.

"Oh, Minna, make sure to blow your hair before you go out ok." Unnie ask looking at me.

"Mm." I replied.

"Oh, your "TaeTae oppa" texted you." Unnie said and I went to my bed and grab my phone and it had a notification and I unlocked it.

[Tae Oppa<3]
TaeTae Oppa: Good morning babe!
I want to bring you out. Can you come?

Me: Sure oppa<3

TaeTae Oppa: Ok. Get Ready. I'll be there in an hour. I know you just woke up. And I know you need time to get ready *kiss face*

Me: Ok. Later oppa *kiss face*

TaeTae Oppa: Later *smiley face*
[End of Messaging]

"In an hour?" I muttered to myself. "Then I better hurry." After talking to myself, I quickly went back into the bathroom and finish brushing my teeth wipe and cleanse my face. Which take me ten minutes. Then I comb my hair, and quickly went out to get my clothes and change into them and I was worrying of what to make breakfast for Tae oppa.
------
'Um. Oppa would love this.' I thought to myself.

"Of course your Tae oppa would like your cooking cause you're Minna." My sister and Hyemi came out of no where.

"Yah unnies you guys scared me." I shouted while they laugh.

Taehyung POV
It's my birthday today and I want a special birthday by spending with my girlfriend and go out with her.
Where should we go?
I'll just text her.

[Texting BabyMinna]
Me: Good morning babe!
I want to bring you out. Can you come?

BabyMinna: Sure oppa<3

That heart makes me smile.
Me: Ok. Get Ready. I'll be there in an hour. I know you just woke up. And I know you need time to get ready *kiss face*

BabyMinna: Ok. Later oppa *kiss face*

Me: Later *smiley face*
[End of Messaging]
Minna is adorable.
I got up, and still smiling to myself.

Author POV
As Taehyung continues to smile to himself, Jimin and Jungkook was standing there looking at Taehyung who smile and giggles to himself while they both thought Taehyung is crazy.
Jimin- Taehyung got more crazy
Jungkook- V hyung is crazy because it's his birthday and because of Minna
----skip----
"Oppa, I made you breakfast! Hope you like it! And happy birthday!" Minna shouted excitedly as she saw her TaeTae oppa. And have him a peck on the cheeks.

"Thank you jagi. Then let's eat your homemade food at the park. Should we?" V ask Minna and Minna nodded and V wrap his arms around her shoulders.

"Is it just me or my baby have become more prettier everyday?" V asked as he peck Minna's cheek.

"Stop being cheesy." Minna blushed and hit V's chest gently.

"I'm only being cheesy for you~" V sang and Minna laughed.
--park--
"Umm. This is very delicious! Thank you jagiya." V said as he gave a peck on Minna's cheek.

"I'm glad you like it oppa." Minna smiled.

"Oppa I have a present for you." Minna said as she bit her lips nervously.

"What is it?" V ask as he look at Minna.

"This." Minna said and wrap her arms around V's neck and put her lips on V's lips and they shared a passionate kiss.

"Thank you jagiya. I love you." V whispered as he put his forehead with Minna's and they both smiled to each other.
"I love you too oppa~"
----------
V had took Minna out at the zoo after they ate. They spend his birthday looking at adorable animals, especially lions. Minna made sure they went to the animal store after looking at animals. Minna found a cute lion headband as she walk around holding hands with V.

"Oppa. This would for for you." Minna said and put it on his head.

"It does fit! Oppa you look cute!" Minna giggled at the sight of V.

"Then if I look cute my jagi looks cuter." V said and put a lion headband on Minna and peck on her forehead.

"Oppa we should get this." Minna said as she pointed to the couple lion keychain, couple stuff lion, couple lion t-shirts on one shelf.

"We should. We'll be the cutest lion couple ever~" V cheered.
---skip-- (sorry... Lazy.. Hehe)

When they went back home, they had celebrated V's birthday as a group. They ate cake and give presents to V. V was really happen as he turn his 21 birthday with his friends and girlfriend.
__________________________
End... Hope you guys like this chapter!! Comment and like^^
Publish: 02/05/16
-Selena Minna