Chapter 5: Amusement Park

Minhee POV
*Rinnng!!!*
Finally, it's last bell of the day. It is time to leave. Also it is a Friday. Yea! The teacher left first, and all the students busy packing up and talking to their friends. Me, I also packed my stuff and put some in my backpack while I hold some to put in my locker. As I stood up and went out the classroom to go to my locker, it seems like Bts oppa is following me all the way to my locker. I open my locker and put all other books and textbooks that I don't need. I close my locker as I finish, turn around and saw Bts oppa following me like 7 lost puppies. Haha.. Oppas look so cut and adorable!
"Minhee-ah!" V oppa called me as we almost reached the gate outside.
"Ne?"
"Where are we going?" All oppa asked in unison. I chuckled and thought of where we should go after this.
"We should go to the amusement park!" Jungkook oppa yelled cheerfully.
"Yes! We should go! I know the way, everybody follow me. Leggo!" Jin oppa said excitedly. The others ran after him. I just stand there laughing at then how they don't act like their age. But suddenly, Jimin oppa grabbed my hand and ran with him. *Dub Dub Dub Dub* what is this feeling again? It always happen when I'm with Jimin oppa. Am I falling for Jimin oppa? *smiles*

Jimin POV
As Jin hyung started to run, the others follow while I'm staying behind with Minhee for a few seconds until I had the urge to grab her hand. She just stood there laughing at the hyungs, alien and maknae. I had the urge to grab her hand. Well, I did grab her hand and ran with her. Her small hands fits in my hand. How I can hold her hand forever.
-
(At the amusement park)
Author POV
The amusement park was kind of close to the school. It was just a 40 minute walk. But for BTS and Minhee was a 20 minutes run. They ran from the school to the amusement park. As Jimin and Minhee ran, they still have their hands hold on to each other. Both thinking the sane thing, <I don't want to let go of her/his hand!>
But as they reach to the amusement park, sadly, they have to let go if their hands even though both didn't want to let go. They let go because they didn't want the others to know and to tease them.
"Ok, we should get into pairs since there is 8 of us." Jungkook said as he was picking out the pairs to be in.
"Me and V hyung. Jin hyung and Suga hyung. RapMon hyung and JHope hyung. Jimin hyung and Minhee. Is that clear?" Jungkook announced their partners/pairs like he was an MC or something.(I don't know what it's call.... Lol)
"I don't want to go with this horse over here! He is scared of the roller coaster ride!" RapMonster complained. ( V app.. Bts run ep.3. Lol they covered Jhope's face.^^)
"Well to bad hyung." Jungkook replied. (A/N: Haha this golden maknae in charge.. Lol)
"Now what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

Jungkook POV
Jimin hyung and Minhee needs to be closer to each other that's is why I put them together. Golden maknae's brilliant idea is to make them be together the whole time while we are at the amusement park. Hope Jimin hyung would have the courage to confess to Minhee.

Author POV
Both Jimin and Minhee are not talking as they were walking. They had awkward silence, their hands keep bumping onto each other. As their hand keep hitting on each other, Minhee can feel her blood boiling to her face. They both want to hold each other's hands but both of them didn't have the courage to. As they continued to walk, Minhee saw an ice cream stand.
"Oppa, do you want ice cream?" Minhee ask cutely.
"Sure-" Jimin wasn't finish with his sentence when Minhee ha d already slipped her hand into Jimin's hand and drag him to the ice cream stand. Little did they both knew, both were blushing mad red of embarrassment. But, they didn't knew that the Bts members didn't do anything but to spy on Jimin and Minhee lovey dovey moments from afar but both Jimin and Minhee doesn't know.

Minhee POV
YAH!! Park Minhee!!!! What are you even thinking and doing???!! Oh well, I don't know where did the courage came from for me to slip my hand into his hand. But my hand exactly fit into Jimin oppa's hand. I wish I can hold his hand even longer. When I held his hand, I felt like I am blushing too hard.

Jimin POV
We were continuing to walk. There was a comfortable silence as we walk. Until Minhee ask me a question.
"Oppa, do you want ice cream?" Minhee ask cutely to me.
W-wait.. What. Cute! Omg Minhee please don't do this to me. I suddenly had a urge to kiss her. What? Park Jimin stop that and get back to your senses.
"Sure-" before I even can finish what I want to say, Minhee had slipped her hand into my hand. How I wish I can hold her hand forever! But I am starting to feel blood boiling up my cheeks. *smiles then grins to himself*

Author POV

_____________________________
Hello! Again, I updated it!! Short or too long chapter? know I had been putting ONLY Minhee,Jimin, and author POV and sometimes BTS. I will try to make them have their own POV... SOON.. Especially for V.... :) Comment and like it!
Publish: 11/9/15
Goal: IS REACHED (^O^)
-Selena ^^minna^^