Chapter 11: Jungkook in love? V in love? At first sight<3

Author POV
When BTS came in, they were surprise to see a guest in Minhee's house.

Jungkook POV
When the hyungs and I came in Minhee's house, we were surprise to see a guest, a girl. She is really pretty, since it is still awkward, we only bowed and said hello. "Annyeonghaseyo." The girl said. She has similar outfit as Minhee, but she is still pretty and beautiful. "Annyeonghaseyo." Me and the hyungs replied. We sat on Minhee's couch as she said so. And they sat on the chair.
I noticed that I had kept staring at the girl and I started to blush and look at something else.

Jimin POV
I was sitting next to Jungkook and I could see that he is staring at the girl. Ohhh... Time for my revenge. *Smirks evilly*
"Ohh...! It's my turn for revenge isn't it?" I whispered loud enough for the maknae to hear, but since the whole living room is in silence, everybody heard it.

Jungkook POV
"Oh...! It's my turn for revenge isn't it?" Jimin hyung whispered loud, that I could hear him.

"Ayye!! Our Kookie, are you ok? You seemed ........ Ummm...... What do I call it again? Oh yeah, falling in love, first sight?" Jimin hyung teases me. Ahh.... I should never have tease Jimin hyung before. Now he is having his "Revenge" and making me blush, getting embarrassed.

"Ohh.. Kookie are you blushing? Kookie is blushing!! Our Kookie is blush--mmm" I covered his mouth before he can say anymore things that can embarrassed me.

"Mmmm....mmm..." Jimin hyung muffled and pointed his finger on my hand, so I let my hands off of his mouth.

"Aish hyung! Stop being an embarrassment or try to embarrassed me!" I whispered-shouted at him at the awkwardness and embarrassment that Minhee and her friend had to witness this, while the hyungs are getting embarrassed by our behaviors. Usually V hyung would be the noisy one, but he seemed to have controlled himself today, or should I just say, for now.

"Oh, yeah, Minhee, how come there is three converses when there is two of you? Two reds and one white? Do you possibly have another guest?" I asked to break the awkward and embarrassing silence.

"Oh sure yes. I have another guest, but she is a special guest, but she is upstairs right now. You are that green luggage? That's the special guest I'm taking about. And the blue luggage is this girl I've here. Her name is Lee Hyemi." Minhee said pointed at her friend. I have a feeling that, I would really like her.

"Yah! Is this how you talk to me? Your older cousin who is older than you for only a few months than you and your sister. Kid." 'Oh.. So she is Minhee's Oder cousin.' My thoughts said. Hyemi said in a playful angry tone. She seems really cute.

Hyemi POV
When all of them came in, there was this boy that caught my attention, the bunny-teeth boy. He looks hot, cute and handsome. I blushed a little and had fast reflex, looked away before this boy can even see me staring at him, since he was staring at me too, and I was starting to blush. I think I might fall for him. "Annyeonghaseyo." I said awkwardly, and bowed as they did the same.
"Annyeonghaseyo." The 7 boys said. The boys sat on the couch while me and Minhee sat on the chairs. Then one of the boy,- the one with a baby face boy, had looked over to Minhee and winked, and Minhee had blushed. 'Ohh.. So he is the one that made my Minhee to blush and fall for him.' I thought.
Then the baby face boy, and the bunny-teeth boy started to have a playful fight, and all of us heard everything they said since it was really quiet, no I mean silent. I was thinking, 'the bunny-face boy had blush because of me- wait! What! Lee Hyemi get back to your senses.'
-
After their small playful fight had ended, it was silent again until we heard screaming, or should I say, yelling.
"Hyemi unni!! Minhee unni!!"

BTS POV
"Hyemi unni!! Minhee unni!!" A girl had screamed. We look over to the stairs that was where the scream was from. The girl came down, and we are all surprise. We shook our heads, side to side because, Minhee is on the left side of the room while, The one who looks like Minhee is standing on the other side of the room. We are all shock. They are seriously dress up the same and wow, but both of them is a real beauty and is pretty.

Author POV
"Hyemi unni!! Minhee unni!!" A voice had screamed from the stairs which the voice belongs to Minna. The boys, and the two girls had looked over to the direction where the scream was from. Minna had reached down the stairs, and had stopped screaming as she realize, what a fool she had made of herself. As she look at the boys more closely, she realize it's the 7 boys from outside at the balcony. She is standing at the same spot awkwardly and embarrassed. And for the boys, they are shaking their heads side to side, looking at Minhee who is at one side if the living room, and Minna who is standing on the other side of the living room. Realizing they are twins and have same dressing outfit and of course, their face the same, except, Minhee is taller than Minna a bit.

V POV
When the girl came down, I was shock. She is so pretty. Same face as Minhee, bug she has something that Minhee don't have. Being shy, is what this girl have. That is what makes me want to protect her. For Minhee, she is outgoing and friendly loves to talk to others, that is why Jimin likes, no love her.
"Ayye.. Jimin hyung, right now is V hyung's turn." Jungkook whispered-shouted loud enough for me to hear, or should I say, everybody heard it, but I had frowned in confusion. 'My turn?'

"V, are you ok? Jimin ask. Hmm.. I wonder what are they up to...

"Yes, why?"

"It seems like V hyung, you were.....hmmm..... What is it call again? Oh yeah, falling in love, at first sight?" Jungkook teases. 'Wait-, me falling in love?!'

"What nonsense are you two talking about?"

"Oh! V / V hyung, are you blushing? V / V hyung is blushing!!" Both Jimin and Jungkook said in unison as they teases me.
'I think I did fell in love with that girl. She is really pretty, makes me want to protect her.'

"You three maknae line, stop goofing around, and stay quiet." RapMon hyung scolded us.

"Sorry." Me, Jimin and Jungkook said in unison with our heads hung down.

Minna POV
I look at the boy secretly, the one with the rectangle smile, or like Minhee unni had said, his name is Tae...Taehyung. He looks cute. 'Stop thinking about this Park Minna!' But I was still standing there, awkward and embarrassed. And I had heard what Taehyung and his 2 friends were saying.
'Why is he blushing? Is he blushing because of me?' I thought and smiled secretly to myself.
_____________________________
Updated!!! (^○^)
They are going to introduce themselves later on the next chapter. ^^
Kookie falling in love, Bwi falling in love(●°u°●) 」
Comment and like.^^
Published: 11/18/15
-Selena Minna @-@