Chapter 24: 4 Jealous Elder boys

Author POV
After all those confessions that the maknae line had confessed to Hyemi, Minhee, and Minna, they are all together and being lovey dovey in front of the rest of the Bts members, Jin, Suga, JHope, and RapMon, as they were in the bubble tea cafe.

"Jagi, ah~" V said, as he feed Minna, and Minna gladly open her mouth and ate the strawberry cake, both smiling as they started to feed each other.
"Oppa, ah~"

"Jagi, you have some on the corner of your mouth." Jimin said, as he use a napkin to wipe Minhee's mouth, which made Minhee blush.

"Yah, oppa! You have yours why eat mine?" Hyemi mumbled, having her hand under her chin, so the crumbs of the cake would go on her hand, and playfully glare at Jungkook as she was trying to chew on her cake. She had quite a big bite of her red velvet cake, which have some out of mouth. But Jungkook had leaned in and took a bit of the cake from her mouth. Which had made Hyemi blush.
"Yours taste more delicious." Jungkook smirked as he saw Hyemi's red tomato cheeks.
"Stop being cheesy oppa." Hyemi smiled and slapped his arm playfully.

"Yah. You lovebirds better stop being so sweet." RapMon complained and he stab his cake.

"Hyung, we are sweet but, we're not as sweet as Suga hyung." V said, but next thing later was getting a death glare from Suga.

"Alien better be quiet and good thing Minna is next to you so I don't have to beat you." Suga said as he glared at V.

"You guys are teasing us, because we are the only hyungs who don't have a girlfriend." Jin said, as he continue to eat his cake.

"Oh, my hearteu, when will a girl be in my hearteu, and be my girlfriend?" JHope ask himself, fake crying as he got stuff by Suga who is suiting next to him, stuff him a piece of bread in his mouth.

"Bro, you're so annoying."
Suga said. Making the three couples laugh. While JHope secretly glared at Suga making the three couples including Jin and RapMon laugh.
-
-
-
-
Later, they went to the amusement park, after they finish eating.
"Why, don't we go to the haunted house? We have been coming here, but only on rides never the haunted house. Should we go? Can we go?" Taehyung who is asking, wanting to go.

"Yea, V hyung is right. Can we go Jin hyung?" Jungkook ask.
"I want to go too." Minhee said, who shocked Jimin.

"I don't know. You have to get permission from your girlfriend. What if they are scared?" Jin replied.

"Jagi, you're not scared?" Jimin ask Minhee and Minhee shook her head.

"Oppa, wae? You're scared?" Minhee teased.

"A-Ani. I'm not scared." Jimin stuttered.

"Uh-huh." Minhee replied looking at her boyfriend, not believing him.

"Jagi, do want to go to the haunted house?" Both V and Jungkook ask. And both Hyemi and Minna shook their heads.

"Don't worry jagi, I'll be there for you when you are scared." Jungkook said as he wrapped his arm around Hyemi's waist, bringing her closer to Jungkook, making Hyemi smile.

"Don't worry jagi, I will protect you. You don't have to be scared." V said as he gave a squeeze to Minna's hand, reassuring her that it will be fine.

"Oh my god. My hearteu I don't want to go." JHope complained.

"Why your scared?" Suga ask. JHope nod his head.

"That's why I really don't ride on those big roller coaster rides." JHope said, as he made a horrified face.

"Look at them. They are doing again. Being lovely, and teasing us." RapMon said as he glared at the three couples. While Jin stood there chuckling at each of them.
-
-
Jimin POV
We were done playing and was on our way home. Me, V and Jungkook had a plan to make Jin hyung, Suga hyung, JHope hyung, and RapMon hyung to be more jealous of us having girlfriends while they don't.