Chapter 8: Coming Back to Seoul

Minna POV
Oh yes!!! Tomorrow me and Hyemi unni is going back to Seoul to live Minhee unni again.
I miss Minhee unni. Oh yeah, did I ever told Minhee unni yet? No, that was Uncle Lee who knows, that Hyemi unni is going to live with us because we are girls, and uncle told us we should hang out more. I should text Minhee unni to let her know.
*Texting Minhee unni*

Me: Annyeong unni! I miss you!

5MinTwinUnni: oh Minna, I miss you too, what's up?
(A/N: Anyone notice anything????? Min<--- also stands for minute. And Minhee's name is MINhee. And Minhee is 5 MINutes older than Minna... Lol sorry about that. But let's continue with the story..)

Me: Nothing, but just telling you that I am coming back to Seoul tomorrow, with Hyemi unni.

5MinTwinUnni: Oh?.. Hyemi unni? Oh, I had miss Hyemi unni so much. Tell Hyemi unni that I miss her and I said hi.

Me: Arraseo unni. But did Uncle tell you something yet?

5MinTwinUnni: Oh yeah. He told me everything. EVERYTHING..... Yeah so I know most of it now. Hyemi unni is going to live with us.

Me: Wow uncle is still the same. Energetic as always but being the school principle is not. But if we are there he will always be energetic.

5MinTwinUnni: Oh sure he is always energetic. Well, I will let you go to have time and pack up. I'm sure you didn't even finish packing.

Me: Oh.. Uh... Unni, how did you even know that?

5MinTwinUnni: Twin. Silly Minna. Alright, go pack. Bye, see you tomorrow. Bye.

Me: Arraseo unni. Annyeong! ;)

Minhee POV
Ohh... My ears. My ears is still ringing after uncle's blabbering talk. But my sister and our cousin, Hyemi unni, who is older than me and Minna for a few years. And they are going to come back to Seoul. Yeah!!!
__
Tomorrow morning:
Author POV
The morning came and today is the day that Minna and Hyemi is going to come back to Seoul.

Minhee POV
•Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb•
My alarm rang off. It is 7:15 am on a Saturday. My sister and Hyemi unni is coming back to Seoul today. And their flight would arrive at 2:30 pm. I got some time, but I quickly got up and went in the bathroom, did my morning routine. When I was done, I dressed up. Today is a good sunny, hot weather.
So I decided to dress up in a short jeans, a baby blue short sleeve t-shirt, wore my jean jacket. I put on light make-up on my face and let my hair down. I usually have my hair in a ponytail when I got to school. I grab my small backpack, keys, phone,wallet and other things I might need. I went downstairs and look for my red converse highs in my shoe rack. I have both highs and lows but I like the highs one the most. Same thing for Minna and Hyemi unni.
(A/N: Minhee's outfit is in the media)
I took the converse and slip it in and wore it, tied my shoe lace before I walk out of the door, and check the time.
8:30am. I still have some more time. I walk out the door and close the door and lock the door. But when I lock the door I felt the someone was staring at me. I ignored it, and continuing to lock the door. When I turn around, my cheeks started to blush.

Jimin POV
"Ahhh......" I woke up and yawned and did a stretch. I rub my eyes and I saw the two younger ones still sleeping soundly. I got up and went in the bathroom to take a shower and do my regular routine. When I came out, I notice the hyungs is awake sitting on the couch playing on their phones and Jin hyung is in the kitchen cooking breakfast. I went back into my room and woke alien and maknae up from their dreamland.
-
After we ate breakfast. We Stayed in the house for at least 15 minutes, then we decided to go and sit outside on the balcony. Our front balcony already have table and chairs, so we bought drinks out. It was 8:15 am the time that we put all the things outside and started to sit down and relax on this fine weather and day. We had wore a short sleeve and shorts since today was somewhat hot. We were chatting for at least 10-15 minutes and drinking soda. But then, we heard next door open the door. I just know it and it is Minhee. She had short short jeans on... 'Park Jimin!! Stop thinking and stop being a byuntae!!'

Author POV
When Minhee came out and lock the door of her house, she did not notice 7 byuntae boys behind her, even though she had felt creepy 7 pair of eyes. While Minhee was locking her door, all Bts member turn their attention to Minhee. They all are shock and surprise because they never seen Minhee dress like that before. And when she turn around, she blushed because all eyes are focused on her.

BTS POV
Jin- *Gulp* Kim SeokJin! Don't be a byuntae!

RapMon- *Gulp* Kim NamJoon! Don't even think about it!

Suga- *Gulp* Min Yoongi! What are you even looking at? Don't look and don't be a byuntae!

JHope- *Gulp*
Oh my god! My god! My hearteu, my hearteu! Jung Hoseok don't you even dare to be a byuntae.!

Jimin- *Gulp* Park Jimin stop thinking and stop being a byuntae!!

V- *Gulps then look away*
Uh... Oh,....No,.....don't be a byuntae ok Kim Taehyung? Ok!

Jungkook- *Gulps and then look away*
Golden maknae!!!! No, no no on being a byuntae.!

Minhee POV
*Blushes*
Ah...um.... So awkward and embarrassing!!!! I am wearing short short jeans, which I don't usually wear it in front of Bts oppas. Even though I am wearing a skirt to school, I wear it knee length, I always wear knee height socks so oppa had never seen my legs. And never seen me dressing up like that.
"Umm.... O-Oppa, annyeong! Good morning!" I yelled, "I will go out now. Bye!" I yelled again and quickly ran away from the embarrassment.
_____________________________
End of this chapter!! Hoped you like this chapter!!!! Next few chapters, Minna and Hyemi is going to meet BTS...! Yea.. A little small spoiler, 'falling in love' hope you guys liked it^^
Comment and like ^~^
Publish: 11/14/15
-Selena Minna