Chapter 20: Triple Friendly Date Pt.2 (JiHee, JungMi, TaeNa)

Author POV
•Ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong•

The girls open the door to see, their (boy) friends. V, Jimin, Jungkook, dressed regularly. But they thought that they are really cute.
"Annyeong oppa!" The three girls greeted in unison with excitement.

Jungkook POV
"V hyung, stop pressing that door bell, it is going to break any minute."
I told V hyung, aaa he still pressing it then stopped and turn around.

"But I miss my Minna." V hyung said in a agyeo voice. *Shakeshead*

"I miss my Hyemi too." I said back.

"I miss my Minhee too." Jimin hyung suddenly said.
Then the door open and revealed Hyemi and the twins. But Hyemi looks really beautiful. *Keeps staring at Hyemi*

Jimin POV
Minhee looks really pretty, and beautiful. *Keeps staring at Minhee*

V POV
Minna looks really beautiful and pretty. *Keeps staring at Minna*

Author POV
"Annyeong, Hyemi, Minhee, Minna." Jungkook, Jimin and V greeted back.

"So, let's go. We are having triple friendly date together." Jimin said, and grab Minhee's hand and walk together as Jungkook and V did the same to Hyemi and Minna. While they are holding the girls hand, they are blushing and felt the spark of their touch, of holding hands.
-
-
-
-
(At the amusement park)
As they reached at the amusement park, they 3 pairs had split up to go in their own ways to play.

(HyeKook or JungMi moment)
Hyemi POV
As we continue to walk, Jungkook oppa's continues to hold my hand. *Smiles* but he hold my hand more tighter, not too tight to hurt me, but he holds my hand tight, not wanting to let my hand go but I don't want to let his hand go either.

Jungkook POV
When I hold onto Hyemi's hand, I don't want to let go. I hold her hand more tighter, not too tight to hurt her. Her hand fits perfectly in my hand.

"Let's go to that roller coaster!" I said excitedly, and Hyemi nodded, then we walked over to the ride.

Author POV
As Jungkook and Hyemi got into the roller coaster, they were waiting for the roller coaster to start, they had let go of each other's hand as they get on the ride.But Jungkook had suddenly grab her hand, holding it tightly again,
"I don't want one of us to get scare, so holding hands is better." Jungkook smiled and lift their hands up. Soon the ride had started.

(JiHee moment)
Minhee POV
As we continued to walk, Jimin oppa was still holding onto my hands, then he suddenly stop and turn around to me.
"Minhee, do you want to go to a ride first or go do something else?"
Jimin oppa ask.

"I want to go do something else."
I replied.

"Ok, let's go then, cause I know you would be scared if we ride another big ride like the first time." Jimin oppa said teasing me.

"Whatever oppa. But where should we do if we want to go somewhere else?" I ask.

"Want to go to a store? They have all different kinda of stores." Jimin oppa said.

"I want to go to the store that sells snapbacks." I said in a cute voice.
And then Jimin oppa cleared his voice before talking again.

"Sure, let's go." He said and we walk again.

Jimin POV
I ask Minhee because I know that she would be scared if we ride a roller coaster because the first time we went, she was scared, since today we have time for ourselves, I want to give her choices, wherever she wants to go. To the stores first or the ride. But when she said she wants to go to the the store that sells snapbacks store cutely, I was flustered when she did that. So I cleared my throat before I might stutter.

Author POV
As Jimin and Minhee went into the snapback store, they walk around still holding hands not letting go and Jimin started swinging their hands back and forth. Then they saw the snapbacks that is on different colors.
But the both saw the hat, that has 'DOPE' on it, and they decided to buy 2 of it so they can wear it together. Since it was both their style. (Couple hat)

(TaeNa moment)
Minna POV
As we continued to walk, we were still holding hands and we walk past a headband store, so I stop and tug at Tae oppa's hand to stop walking and to get his attention.

"What's wrong Minna?" Tae oppa ask me.
I shook my head meaning nothing's wrong and pointed the headband store with my finger.
"Oppa, I want to go in this store." I said with agyeo.

V POV
The way she say it with agyeo, it just makes me love her more.

"Sure. Kaja!" I said cheerfully and we both went into the store. The store have headbands and I wanted to buy one for her and one for myself so we can wear it together. (Couple headbands)

As we walk in and look in the store hand in hand, I saw headbands that would fit her cute style.

"I think you would like this headband." I said, grinning, and put the cat ears headband on her, she looks really cute with it.
"And I will wear this tiger ears."
I smiled.

Minna POV
I do like the cat but the tigers are more cute for me and oppa if we wear it.
"Yea, but I think I like the tiger ears more. We might even look cute together with the tiger ears." I said with agyeo.

V POV
*Gulp*
'Park Minna what are you doing to me? Stop the agyeo.'

"Ok, then you try on the tiger ones." I grab another tiger ears and put it on her.

"You look so so cute and adaorable, Minna." I said in a cute voice and squeezed her cheeks.

Minna POV
*Blushes like a tomato*
'Omg. V oppa what are you doing to me?'

"Tae oppa looks cute too." I said back with a cute voice and squeezing his cheeks.

Author POV
V and Minna had continue to talk to each other in cute voices for few more minutes and then they walk to the cashier and purchase the the headbands.
-
-
-
And mostly those three couples are having fun together. They played until they were hungry and went to a restaurant near the amusement park.
__________________________
Updated!!!! I had add some lovey dovey moments. But hope you like this chapter.

I can't wait until the 30th. In just 2 more days, Bts album.
Omg, I seriously can't wait for Run.
*Fangirls*
I should really stop. But also couldn't wait for I need u japanese version.
Anyways, comment and like^^
And also, if you haven't read my two other fanfic, please do read it.

Vrene fanfic- Fell in love with the bully

Bts fanfic- Bts school luv affair

Publish: 11/28/15
-Selena Minna