Chapter 17: Jealous Boys? Pt.2 (V, ChimChim, Kookie)

Author POV
As the 13 of them arrived at the bubble tea cafe, they sat inside and a different waiter came and served them.

"Hello, my name is Xiumin. I'm your waiter and server for today. What can I help you?" A young boy, in his 20s came over to their table.

"We four will have bubble milk tea, and strawberry flavor cake, please and thank you." Jimin said, politely pointing at himself, V , Minhee and Minna.

"Jimin oppa, kamsahamida for ordering for both me and my sister."

"No problem." Jimin replied.

"We both will have a bubble green tea, and red velvet flavor cake please and thank you." Jungkook said politely.

"Jungkook oppa, how do you know what I eat and drink? Kamsahamida. Unlike some people." Hyemi says, glaring at her brothers.

"You are welcome, and last time we came, we both order same thing. But unlike who?" Jungkook ask confuse.

"Nevermind, I'll tell you later." Hyemi said.
(A/N: BTS Nevermind<3 !!)

"I will have a regular flavor tea, and a donut. A pink donut. Please and thank you." Jin said politely.

"We three will have coffee and vanilla flavor cake. Please and thank you." RapMon said, ordering himself, JHope and Suga.

"Me and my hyungs will have espresso and chocolate cake." Yugyeom said.

"Is that all?" Xiumin ask.

"Ne." They all said in unison.

"Okay. Enjoy your time here." Xiumin said as he finish writing the order, he gather the menus and was about to walk back to the counter but was called again by the girls.

"Wait, Xiumin-shi."

"Ne?" Xiumin replied confuse.

"Do you know where Mrs. Choi is?"
The girls ask.

"She is on vacation for a few weeks, I am one of the employees here, but I'll take over Mrs. Choi's place for now." Xiumin said, replying and making his way back to the counter to put the menus away and came back to the table.
"Any more questions?"

"No. Thank you." Hyemi said.

"No problem. Enjoy your time."
Xiumin said as he walk back.

Jungkook POV
I decided to order for Hyemi because I want to show some people that, Hyemi is going to be mine only and ONLY MINE.
-
Unlike who? Who was she talking about.

Hyemi POV
"So, bangtan oppa, I did not tell you guys this but, I have 3 brothers, and are cousins to Minhee and Minna." I said, wanting to introduce them.

"Oh, Jinja? Who is it?" JHope ask cheerfully, as he wants to make more friends.

"They are actually sitting next to you. JHope oppa." I said.

"Oh wow." Was all JHope oppa said and laughed a bit.

"JHope calm down." Jin oppa said, which made JHope oppa stop.

Jungkook POV
When Hyemi said that they were her brothers, I was relieved a bit. But I felt sorry and guilty inside. Because I misunderstood. But anyways, I'm feeling happy cause Hyemi is mine.
'Stop thinking about that Jeon Jungkook.'

Jimin POV
When Hyemi said they were only brothers and were Minhee's older cousin's I was relief. They were only cousin, but I still have a chance. Minhee is mine. 'Stop that, Park Jimin.'

V POV
When Hyemi said that they were only her brothers and Minna's older cousin, I was relief, that they were only her older cousin. So I still have a chance to make Minna mine. 'Kim Taehyung, you need to stop it.'

Hyemi POV
"This is SungGyu oppa, my oldest brother. The one sitting next to him is my second oldest brother, Myungsoo oppa. And him, my third oldest oppa, Yugyeom oppa. Oppa, these are my friends in school, and also neighbors." I said.

"Friends? Possibly one of them your BOYFRIEND?" Myungsoo oppa asked.

"O-Oppa, stop being an embarrassment." I said stuttering, blushing but trying to hide my blush.

"Oh, Mimi, you know you don't have to be embarrass right now." Myungsoo oppa said.

"How many times-" I said threatening him and was about to throw my cup if water, that Xiumin-shi had gave us before ordering.

"Arraseo arraseo calm down, but this young boy sitting next to you seems to be your boyfriend. I'm going restroom." Myungsoo oppa said, and ran to the restroom before I can hit him again.

"True Hye, he does look like your boyfriend, not to mention, you might be me up." Yugyeom oppa said, flinch and duck his head down.
Then Myungsoo oppa came back from the restroom.

"You know, it's not he does look like our Hyemi's boyfriend, it's actually her boyfriend. You know her, always keeping secrets to herself." SungGyu oppa said making me blush, and they know that I will never beat them up, when SungGyu oppa is the one making fun of me.

"Y-Yah.!" I said flustered.

Jungkook POV
Me? Her boyfriend? Well, I really, wanted to be her boyfriend. We are not even official, but we look like we are dating. *Secretly smiling to himself.*

BTS POV (Except Jungkook)
Oh, haha... They said Jungkook exactly looking like Hyemi's boyfriend. Haha. Perfect couple all right.

Hyemi's brothers POV
(SungGyu, Myungsoo, Yugyeom)

No seriously, the way we saw that boy ordering and treating our sister it does look like he was her boyfriend.
- Myungsoo

Probably he is.
- Yugyeom

Or he is actually our Hyemi's boyfriend? The way he treats our Hyemi. I say, I would accept him to be a boyfriend for Hyemi. And, in the future, I accept him to marry Hyemi.
-SungGyu

Author POV
As they stayed in bubble tea cafe a little longer they decided to go home, to Minhee's home, because they want to know each other more.
_____________________________
Updated!!!! Yea, it's updated! Ok, it sounds boring,.... But anyways, I try to make it funny. But anyways hope you like the chapter.^^
Sorry for grammar, and other mistakes. If there is any.
And double update later!!!! Because I got an award at school. Yea!!!!
Comment and like><
Publish: 11/25/15
- Selena Minnaʕ •ᴥ•ʔ