Chapter 7: Can't Sleep and evil plan for Jimin from BTS members

Continued on the previous updated chapter;

Author POV
Everybody is in their own room and cannot even sleep. Minhee and all BTS boys, all of them cannot sleep except for Suga, who is always in deep sleep.
All the other 5 were thinking about Minhee and Jimin being lovey dovey, and also thinking a evil plan that is planed for Jimin from BTS members. The evil plan is to make Jimin be jealous for a day. For Minhee and Jimin, all they thought was about each other.
'Minhee/Jimin oppa, you're making my heartbeat, beating like crazy whenever I'm around you or see you I think I'm falling for you!'

Jungkook POV
(In bed: Can't sleep)
Today in the amusement park, me and the other hyungs spying on Jimin hyung and Minhee "little small date". They are already being all lovey dovey somehow, but they are not even a official couple yet.
But I think one of the hyungs or me should stick to Minhee more and not letting Jimin hyung have her, and we will see what his reaction is. To get him jealous. *Grins to himself as he had think of a plan he has for Jimin, as he stare at the blank white ceiling.*

V POV
(In bed: Can't sleep)
Omg!!! Jimin and Minhee is seriously so cut together. My alien friend had told me so. But my buddy, Jimin, has totally fell in love with Minhee. The way he looks at Minhee. Whenever we come back home, he would be talking to himself on a mirror or be making things he said, "a surprise for Minhee," But, one of us BTS hyungs, me or maknae should stick close to Minhee and make Jimin get jealous for a day, and make him get mad too.

Jimin POV
(In bed: Can't sleep)
In my mind is repeating and repeating thinking about what had happen today. Minhee was just so adorable. She is really cute, when she is scared,nervous, and blushing. I think I am seriously falling in love with Minhee. This girl, always doing this to me. 'Minhee you are making my heartbeat beating like crazy whenever I see you or be with you. I think I'm falling for you. *Smiles idiotically to himself*

JHope POV
(In bed: Can't sleep)
I am hungry! But that is not the thing to worry about right now. Right now is to think about Jimin and Minhee. Omg!! They are really cute together! Oh my god, my hearteu, my hearteu. Me, JHope, and I am always filled with hope, so I hope both Jimin and Minhee would get together because I'm their hope but Jimin got no courage to confess, I think we should do something of a plan. *Smirks*

Suga POV
(In bed: Is sleeping)
*Snore, snore, snore*
<A/N: Lol... Sorry I have to put that..>

RapMon POV
(In bed: Can't sleep)
Those two love birds... Jimin and Minhee. I think we should do something, because Jimin got no jams to confess to Minhee. So we should do something. *Thinking, and thinking*

Jin POV
(In bed: Can't sleep)
As the mother of the group, I should do something for Jimin and Minhee. I gotta plan something with the other members. *Growl sound* 'I'm hungry. Oh well.'

BTS POV (EXCEPT JIMIN AND SUGA)
Let's make Jimin jealous and one of us stay close to Minhee for Just One Day!
*Smirks devilishly to themselves*

Author POV
Bts members had eventually fell asleep after all the thinking.

Minhee POV
I am in my bed tossing and turning around myself. I can't sleep. "Ahhh!!!!" I screamed onto my pillow and ruffled my hair. Suddenly all the things that me and Jimin oppa did at the amusement park came right in my mind. Especially Jimin oppa's smile. I chuckle to myself a bit and smiled to myself. 'Jimin oppa, you are making my heartbeat beating like crazy when I am around you or see you. I think I'm falling for you.!'
"Ahhh!!! Stop smiling to yourself, your getting creepier Park Minhee!" I screamed to myself, and trying to fall asleep. But, I did fell asleep.

Author POV
After a few more minutes everybody is sound asleep except for Jin and JHope since they were hungry, they were in the kitchen. Getting some snacks. "Yah! Hyung why are you grabbing my chips? You have your bread!" JHope whisper-shouted at Jin.
"Yah! This is only plain bread. Your chips have some flavor and taste, can you let your hyung have some?" Jin whisper-shouted back at JHope.
And so, Jin and JHope continued arguing until, they felt tired.
(Lol... Jin+eating.... Jhope+ eating... And fighting,.....)
_____________________________
End. It was part of the previous chapter. Not too sure if it was a short chapter...
Love ya!
Publish: 11/13/15
-Selena Minna