Chapter 16: Jealous Boys? (V, ChimChim, Kookie)

Author POV
•Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb
Dumb Dumb•
In the girls house, Minhee, Minna, and Hyemi's alarm clock went off. They had woked up early, at 6:10 am again. They did their morning routine, dressed up in their uniform and was, again, went to the boys house.

In the boys, house, as usual, Jin is the first person to wake up. The next 3 other ones woke up next one by one. RapMon, JHope, then Suga. Because they do not wanted to get woken up by water, or hairdryer and getting beat up after. But they left the maknae line because the maknae lines told their hyungs the "special" way they were woken up by.

"Oh, you guys are awake early today." Jin says as he was preparing for breakfast and saw the three boys came down to the dining table.

"I just don't want to get slap by a cup of water." RapMon said, as he played with his phone not letting his eyes off of it.

"Me too. I don't want to get slap by water, and forced to be do something and then get beaten up."
JHope says, finch and sit farther away from Suga as he said 'get beaten up.'

"Well, I just don't want to be woken up by a annoying hair blowdryer." Suga said with a pokerface, glared at JHope, then yawn and ruffle his hair.

"Mm. That's better than me waking you guys up. But the girls will wake the maknae line up when they get here." Jin says. As he was grabbing bowls for breakfast to eat.

"Talking about the girls, here they are." JHope says as he got the door.
-
-
-
And as usual, the girls woke up maknae line the same way. Came downstairs and ate breakfast that Jin had cooked.
-
-
When they finish eating, they placed it in the kitchen sink. Then they walk to school, and regular things happen. Fans, and classes.
But title says it all.
The boys got jealous.
-
*Ring!!*
After the last class ended and the bell rung, students packed up quickly to get ready to leave.
But for Bts and the girls, they took their time.

"Oppa, you guys want to go to the bubble tea cafe again?" Hyemi ask as she and the twins wants to go but wanting the boys to be with them.

"Sure we'll go." The boys said in unison.
They finish packing their stuff and walk outside, and walk straight to the bubble tea cafe. But as they walk, the girls was into their talking, that they by accidentally bump into three other familiar faces to the girls, but unfamiliar faces to Bts.

Unknown POV
Me, Myungsoo hyung and SungGyu hyung was walking until we saw three familar faces of girls. And 7 unfamiliar faces of boys. They all have same uniform that means they go to the same school. But anyways, I saw one of the girl's face and thought, 'She looks so like Hyemi.'

"Hyung! Look! Doesn't that girl looks like Hyemi?" I ask.

"Seems like it." SungGyu hyung said.

"Ohh.. When did our Mimi became so beautiful? Oh wait, is that Minhee and Minna?" Myungsoo hyung ask being surprise.

"Seems like it." SungGyu hyung said.

"Ohh.. When did our Mimi became so beautiful? Oh wait, is that Minhee and Minna?" Myungsoo hyung ask being surprise.

"Yes, that is." SungGyu hyung said with a pokerface.

Oh yeah, forgot to introduce, my name is Kim Yugyeom. Kim Hyemi's third oldest brother. Myungsoo hyung is the second oldest. And last but not least, SungGyu hyung us the oldest out of the four of us. Kim Myungsoo. Kim SungGyu.

"You know what hyung let's just go and see. Kaja!" I said, and dragged both hyungs.

"Yah, where are we going?" Myungsoo hyung asked.