Chapter 22: Confession Pt. 2 (JiHee)

This part and the next part of confession, is the twins so it be on the same day. Minhee is 5 minutes early while minna will be 5 minutes later.. Which will be on the next part I update next.
This will mostly havE Jimin and Minhee and Author POVs. Next update would be mostly,
Author, V and Minna.
---------------------------------------------2 months later......

Author POV
In a perfect sunny and warm day. In the girls house. Two girls who were unusually, really jumpy. Because it was their birthday, and the two birthday girls are the twins. Minhee and Minna.

In the boys house, they were really noisy, especially Jimin and V. Because they got a warning from Hyemi last 2 weeks ago about the twins birthday, and the 95 liner are rushing to make their party and confession to be planned with a help from Hyemi.

Hyemi POV
"Oppa! Jimin oppa and V oppa have you even find a present for Minhee and Minna yet?" I ask, while the both oppa nod at the same time.

"I got her the thing you told me she would like. Cute things. Such as a teddy bear and a couple t-shirt that has a picture of me and her when we were at the amusement park the other day, and a bracelet that says
'I Love You Minna.' " V oppa said cheerfully while playing with the teddy bear he bought for Minna.

"And for me, I got Minhee the things you told me she would like. Cute and pretty things. I bought the same teddy bear like V, and I got a necklace that says, 'Jimin + Minhee'
Isn't this necklace pretty?" Jimin oppa said, as ha admire the necklace, looking at it forever.

"Ok,ok. And?...." I ask, doing hand motions and giving them the 'do-you-have-something-else' look, making them finally realize.

"Oh yeah, the 17 roses. Yup I got that for Minhee / Minna." Jimin oppa and V oppa said in unison.

"Fine, get ready for your confession and their birthday party. Me and Jungkook oppa will go to cake shop and get a strawberry flavor cake for the twins." I said about grab my sling bag, as Jimin oppa and V oppa nod, still doing their own thing.

Jimin POV
After Hyemi left with Jungkookie to buy cake. I started to go out to the park and text Minhee to come out. I want to have alone time with her. But, I had left the presents at home, because I want to bring her out.

Minhee POV

•Texting: from Jimin oppa•

Jimin oppa: Minhee, I want to bring you out. Do you want to go? Meet me at the park.

Minhee: Sure oppa wait.

Jimin oppa: Arraseo

•Texting: Ending•

I quickly get up went to my walk-in closet and change. I wore a plain white shirt and jeans and my red converse. I am really happy today, so as Minna. Because it's our birthday. I came out of my walk in closet and so as Minna. We both look at each of our outfits. 'We are seriously twins. Always dressing up the same.' I thought.

"Minna I'm going out." I said.

"I'm going out too. With V oppa. V oppa told me to go out with him." Minna said, blushing.

"Ok. *laughs* Anyways, I'm going to be out with Jimin oppa to let you know. Let's go out the door together." I said, as I grab my sling bag with me, walk downstairs with her. I locked the door.
"Bye Minna! Bye V oppa, have a nice date." I teased and walk to the park that is near our house to meet with Jimin oppa.
-
"Annyeong Jimin oppa! Where are we going?" I ask excitedly as I saw Jimin oppa waiting, sitting on a bench.

"We are going to taste food, eat food, until we get full." Jimin oppa said grinning.

"But what if we get too full?"
I ask, laughing.

"Just kidding. We'll eat some food and eat cake or ice cream for dessert. Arraseo?" Jimin oppa laughed as well, and I nodded.

"Kaja!" Jimin oppa excitedly said and grab my hand.
-
-
-
We went to a restaurant and ate. And now we are sitting on a bench eating and enjoying our ice cream.

"Oppa, gomawo." I said shyly.

"Why?" Oppa ask, turning to me.

"For treating me." I stuttered and started to play the hem of my shirt, not able to look in front of his eyes.

"That is no problem." Jimin oppa said, and I lift my head up to look at him. He started lean in, but I don't know what to do so I stayed there.
'Is he trying to kiss me?'

Jimin POV
I lean in to tease her, I was thinking to kiss her but she have a bit of her ice cream on the corner of her mouth. I lean in staring at her beautiful eyes.

"You still have ice cream on your mouth." I said and grab a tissue wipe her mouth. But her face seem disappointed. 'Did she thought I was going to kiss her?'

"Ah-uh. Gomawo Jimin oppa."
She said.

I check my phone and got a text from Jin hyung.

•Texting Jin hyung•

Jin hyung: Jiminie, bring Minhee home now, everything is ready.

Me: Arraseo hyung. We'll be there soon

Jin hyung: Ok

•Done texting to Jin hyung•

Minhee POV
'That was embarrassing' I thought as Jimin oppa was on his phone.

"Minhee let's go home, Jin hyung said to go home." Jimin oppa said, as he grab my hand, as he grab my hand, I smiled to myself like a fool.
-
"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Minhee happy birthday to you!"
Everybody cheered except for Minna and V, for me as me and Jimin oppa came in the boys house. I was shock and happy.

"You need to blow some candles out but before here is this." Jin oppa said, and he moved away leaving me in confusion.

"Minhee, the first time I see you, I was love at first sight with you. And thanks to help from Hyemi, she told me you like cute and pretty things. I bought you a cute teddy bear and I bought you a this." Jimin oppa said as he gave me the teddy bear and and slowly took put a aqua color green box, and opened it which revealed a pretty necklace that says 'Jimin + Minhee'. I was really happy.

"Minhee, would you like to be my girlfriend?" Jimin oppa ask me and I nod, and gave him a big hug. I broke the hug and gave a peck on Jimin oppa's cheek.

"Kamsahamida oppa." I said, as Jimin oppa put the necklace on me and started to lean in for a kiss. There was butterflies in my stomach as Jimin oppa and I kiss.

Jimin POV
"Also these 17 roses are for you, Minhee." I said as I pull away from the kiss and gave a peck on her cheeks and gave the rose to her, making her blush.

Author POV
As Jimin and Minhee small little moment of confession, the others had backed away to give them space. And Jin texted V to come back bring Minna with him, so they can have both birthday girls blowing the candles.

"Ok lovebirds, get ready for V and Minna coming back home and V's confession." RapMon said, as he looked out the window checking for V and Minna.
__________________________
Updated!! Sorry I know I always do double updates on Sunday, but yesterday I didn't. I was busy fangirling over Bts. Just Kidding.
Lol sorry. >~<
But anyways, I will double update today because yesterday I didn't.
Anyways hope you like this chapter.
Comment and like^^
Publish: 11/30/15
- Selena Minnaʕ •ᴥ•ʔ