What Show You Watch With Him: Avengers

Tony :

You and Tony are huge fans of the TV series Criminal Minds, you would both try to solve the murder/s first. Not to mention that you absolutely love Reid. He's cute and smart and just so adorable! Tony often gets really jello and you would have to convince him that the only man for you is him.

Bruce :

Bruce is a total geek but then again so are you – so you guys bond over Numb3rs. It's one of the coolest shows on TV and the brothers don't look too bad either (if you know what I mean). Bruce doesn't get jealous, he actually finds it cute how you ogle over the two.

Thor :

You're a total fan of anything supernatural. So when you started dating Thor you had to introduce him to your favourite show... The Originals. At the time you didn't actually think that Thor would become a fan but who knew he would become obsessed with it. When you're feeling down he bring your laptop along with hot cocoa and some poptarts and you guys would have an Originals marathon.

Clint :

Clint is a kid so you love to watch Phineas and Ferb together. You guys loving dialoguing. You would be Izzy and he would be Phineas, or if you guys are feeling weird he would be Balgeet and you would be Buford.

Steve :

Steve is a total family man so you guys watch family shows from the nineties or you would put Disney. One of your favourite shows is 7th Heaven. You grew up watching this show with your family and now you watch it would Steve. He loves that you make an effort for him when it comes to these little things.