Drunk : Nick Amaro (Law And Order SVU)

Y/F/N = Your Friends Name

You were at Y/F/N party's and lets just say things got a little out of hand. One minute you could walk and the next minute you couldn't even see straight. The alcohol had finally gotten to your brain and gave you a terrible idea, which you though was ingenious at the time. You decided to prank call Nick. You found a nice quiet spot underneath Y/F/N study table and dialled his number with much difficulty.

"Hello? Y/N" he greeted sleepily

You didn't actually realise at the time that he knew it was you but nonetheless you went on with your plan.

"I-is running refrigerator your?" you slurred and giggled

"Babe are you drunk? Where are you?" he asked concerned and fully awake

"Awww boo boo boo. How'd yer know it was me?" you pouted

"C'mon Y/N where are you? I'm coming to get you." He said whilst getting out of bed

"You'll never find me. I am Batman." And with that you giggled and cut the call

What you didn't know was that Mr Nick Amaro was tracking your phone at this very instance. It didn't take him much time to find your location and once he did he got in his car and headed your way. When he got to your friends house he flashed his badge and a wave of terror struck the guests like lightening. But he explained that he was only looking for one person, you. Y/F/N gladly helped him find you because she knew who he was.

He walked into Y/F/N bathroom and found you in the tub(Fully clothed) playing Candy Crush. He smiled when he saw you.

"C'mon batman lets get you out of here" he said as he picked you up bridal style

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hehehehe" was all you said as he carried you down

Poor guy, you gave him so much of trouble on the way to his apartment. You wanted to play cops and robbers. Then you wanted to be a ninja. Then you made him take out a selfie with you. And finally you wanted to play a game of tag. Bless him.

Once he got you settled down he gave you his NYPD hoodie(yepp, the same one you wore on your first date <3) and he gave you a glass of water and put you to bed.

"Sleep tight Batman." He whispered as he kissed your forehead

Being the gentleman that he is, he let you have his bed whilst he took the couch. About an hour later you woke up and found him on the couch. By now you were plenty sober and you felt bad for what you put him through. So you brought an extra blanket and you joined him on the couch. He didn't wake up but he gladly allowed you in his arms.

His hands around your waist and yours around his...and that's how you fell asleep.