Birthday Part Two

You get to Luke's apartment and you let yourself in because that's how it was with the two of you. You two had been friends for quite some time. He was the one who saved you from your mother. And you'll forever be grateful for everything he's done for you. He also knew about your crush on Reid.

When you walked in you almost burst into tears. The entire room was filled with balloons and streamers. In the middle of the room was a table filled with all your favourite snacks and a My Little Pony birthday cake. There were presents scattered across the room and in the center of this magnificent display was Luke Callaghan, complete with a party hat and the works. You ran towards him and tackled him with a bear hug. He easily caught you and spun you around.

"I could never have asked for anything better. Damn it, Luke. I love it. I love it as much as Lou loved her stripey socks." You cried.(did ya get my reference?👀)

"Only the best for my sunshine." He beamed as he kissed your forehead.

"But before the festivities can begin, you need to change into a more appropriate attire." He continued in a formal- almost snobbish tone.

You glanced down at what he was wearing, raising an eyebrow at his sweats and plain white tee. He handed you a bag and whisked you away to the bathroom so you could freshen up. Whilst you were doing that he was busy placing pillows and blankets on the floor so it's super duper extra comfy.

You looked inside the bag only to find a pair of sweats and a plain white tee...matching his in every way.

The night passed with the two of you getting through most of the snacks, opening all of your presents and watching two and a half Harry Potter movies before you guys settled on having a conversation, you thanking him fifty billion times for everything. You then had a sudden burst of confidence and did the only thing that seemed right.

You got up and straddled Luke. Your lips ghosting over his. Looking into each other's eyes. Your hands on his neck and his on your waist, itching to move to your thighs.

"What about the Genius?" He gulped
"The only person that matters right now is you. You and you alone, Luke Callaghan." You whispered.

He smashed his lips into yours, his hands moving under your shirt. Gosh, you've never been kissed like this before, never in your entire life had you felt a fire like this. In a matter of seconds the two of your were shirtless and painting.

"Let's go to the bedroom. You're not going to lose your virginity on an old couch, Sunshine." He stated as he looked in your eyes.

*Insert lots of sex because I'm too lazy to write it.*

It was around three in the morning when you guys finally went to sleep. And you've never slept better.

But what you didn't know was that the team never forgot your birthday. Spencer, your best friend and crush, never forgot your birthday. JJ asking you to babysit Jack was just a ploy to get you to her house where the team had planned a surprise party for you. The team felt really disappointed when you declined JJ's offer, they has worked so hard to plan this party and they were really looking forward to it. They knew that you thought they had forgotten but they didn't know how much it had hurt you. They didn't know the pain that you felt. However no one was more disappointed than Spence, this was supposed to be the moment that he finally reveals to you how he feels about you. He had gotten you a promise ring for your birthday. It had a diamond in the shape of a butterfly...like Fluttershy because that's who you reminded him off. Sweet and innocent Fluttershy.

The team got together anyway, throwing around theories about what plans you could've possibly had. They all steered clear of the possibility that you had a guy because everyone on the team, besides you, knew about how Spencer felt towards you.

Well...only time will tell what really happened on your birthday. So for now, it was just a waiting game for them.

That night Spencer never got a wink of sleep. He spent the rest of his time reading your favourite books, wondering if he was too late.

To be continued...

I guess the only reason I thought of this story was because I hate surprises and no one really cares about my birthday.