Give 'Daddy' A Kiss - Dr James Wilson (House MD)

You were currently reading a magazine on your bed. You were waiting for your boyfriend of six months, Dr James Wilson, to get home. You were kinda brooding because you haven't seen much of him lately. You knew that he was a doctor and that meant a lot of long hours but still, you haven't had sex in two weeks. (Which is basically a life time for you.)

Your thoughts were interrupted by the jiggling of keys. You heard the apartment door open and you knew it was him.

"Baby, I'm home." He shouted.
No answer.

"Babe?" He called out again.
Still nothing.

Nah uh. No way was he getting off that easy.

He walked into your shared bedroom and found you on the bed. Magazine in hand and a pout on your lips.

He smirked to himself know what this was about.

"Hello there." He tried once again, playfulness dripping from his tone.

You just put your magazine away and got under the covers not even acknowledging his presence.

He removed his shoes and tie and got on the bed with you.

"C'mon, give me a kiss." He said as he grabbed your waist trying to pull you towards him.

You did everything in your power to try and fight the smile that was creeping onto your lips.

"Give daddy a kiss." He said, tone still playful.
"No? Okay then, you forcing my hand babygirl." He said as he let go.

In an instant, you basically died.

His fingers were running up and down your waist.

YOU HATED BEING TICKLED. IT'S LIKE BEING ASSAULTED BUT YOU HAD TO LAUGH ABOUT IT.

"Ooo-uh-ok-kay." you giggled.
"I-i-i am s-o-o-rry." You giggled some more, turning around to face him.

As soon as you turned, his lips smashed themselves onto yours. His mouth moved down your neck and his hands rested in between your legs.

"I love you so damn much Y/F/N." He said in between kisses.

All you could do was moan because of the immense pleasure.

"I love you too, daddy." You giggled.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ASDFGHJKL I literally diiieeeed writing this because I love Robert Sean Leonard so damn much. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥