How You Meet : Teen Wolf

Isaac :

You had just finish unpacking your stuff and went down to leave the empty boxes. Your parents had just bought a mansion in Beacon Hills so you were forced to leave your entire life back home and start all over again. Who starts SENIOR YEAR in a new school! You hated your parents, your mother was a total bitch and your father always sided with her.

When you were 12 you tried to commit suicide but you sadly survived and now your mother treats it like a joke. She's always going on about how you ruined her life and how you're the biggest mistake of her life. Obviously no one knew about because whenever your friends or family was around she would put on her 'loving mother' act. Everyone thought your life was perfect.

Your life has become so bad that you had to start cutting to make everything better. You wouldn't even try to cover them up because no one cared enough to notice them at all, not your family and not your friends. So basically you were alone.

The only upside of this whole matter was the woods was your backyard. The woods would be your escape. So with that you threw on a jacket and ran out the door. As soon as you were out you headed to the woods. Once you were far away from your house, you found a nice log and sat down. Once you sat down the water works started. You would have these moments now and then. You would think about how your life sucks and you would just cry. You would cry your heart out.

"Are you okay?" you heard someone ask

Your head immediately shot up and you frantically started wiping your tears. "I'm fine." You said but the crack in your voice gave it away

He was cute, he had curly hair and these amazing blue eyes with a jawline sculpted by God himself and he looked...he looked kind of lost and I don't mean lost as if he didn't know where he is. I mean he looks like he's been through a lot.

"Hey, I'm not going to hurt you." He assures me "I'm Isaac and you are?" he asks

"I'm Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N" you mumble

Scott :

Y/B/F = Your Best Friend

You walked into Starbucks with your best friend, Y/B/F/N. You were telling her about the amazing bouquet of flowers your boyfriend sent you. He was currently in Miami, visiting his sick uncle.

As you waited in line to place your order Y/B/F pointed to a table not so far away from the line. The table she mentioned seated two guys. Both with jet black hair. One with a black hoodie and the other with a checked shirt. You waved it off since you were off the market.

"Uh, Y/N..." Y/B/F called softly

"Yeah?" you asked

"Look over there..." she motioned pointing at your 12 o'clock

And seated at that table was your boyfriend and he was li locking some bleached blonde skank.
"Sick uncle my foot!!!" you exclaimed

You walked over there with Y/B/F hot on your trail. You grabbed his coffee and dumped the whole thing on his head...did I mention it was scalding hot. He screamed for dear life but you didn't give a shit. By now check shirt and hoodie guy couldn't take their eyes off of you. You stormed out without even noticing your order was up. And once you got in the car the tears started rolling, in the passenger seat was Y/B/F trying to comfort you.

*tap tap*

You looked at your window and saw check shirt and hoodie guy holding your order. You wiped your tears and got out of the car to thank them.

"Thank you." You said

"No problem." Hoodie guy smiled

You were getting the money out of your wallet to pay them but hoodie guy stopped you.

"It's fine." He smiled "You don't have too." He continued

"No but-" you tried but he cut you off "No really it's fine. I'm Scott by the way and this is Stiles." He motioned towards check shirt and he waved

"Uh thanks. I'm Y/N and this is Y/B/F/N." you said gesturing to Y/B/F

Stiles :

It was your first day of kindergarten and you were sitting on the carpet all by yourself. You were waiting for your mommy to come back to class, she said that she was going to the loo for a second but it felt like a million years to five year old you. You started to get nervous so you decided to take some action.

" 'Scuse me Miss Halley?" you called to your new teacher

"Yes dear?" she asked as she came over to you

"Where's my mommy?" you asked

"She's gone to work, Y/N." she smiled sweetly

"Huh?" you said as you felt tears well up in your eyes

"No no Y/N. Please don't cry. You will see your mommy when you go home later." She cooed some more

You ran off to sit back down in your corner and you started to sniffle. You had never ever been without your mommy for so long. She was always with you. You were busy snivelling away when you felt something poke you pigtail . you turned around to find a little dark haired boy. He had these huge brown eyes and he was using a pair of black jeans and a red and blue check shirt with a bow tie. And he had a Lego sword in his hand. This kid was actually poking you on the head with a Lego sword. Typical boy behaviour.

"D'ya wanna play with me?" he asked clumsily

"No I don't wanna play with you! My mommy left me here." You cried

He put his sword down and bent to wipe your tears.

"Your mommy will be back. I promise. It's just that she's too old for school. I promise." He said as he put out his pinkie finger so that you knew he meant business

"So well you play with me?" he asked once again

You nodded. "Can I have your bowa? (you couldn't actually say bow)" you asked

"Yeah sure I hate it any way." He said as he took it out and put it on your hand

And the two of you were inseparable ever since.