What You Steal Of His : TeenWolf

Scott :

You absolutely love using Scotts' hoodies. They are way too big for you but they're so snug. He thinks you look cute in them especially when you pout and give him the puppy dog look.

Isaac :

Isaacs' lacrosse jersey is basically your second skin. He doesn't mind though, he actually finds it sweet. You know how much it means to him because it shows that you're proud to be his girl.

Stiles :

Stiles' signature look is his check shirts. You would literally throw them over anything you're wearing and he didn't seem to mind too much especially when you guys match. Everyone thinks the two of you look adorable when you match.

Derek :

Your taste in clothing is quite bad ass. Most of your clothes are black and you practically live in your Shadowhunter boots, so a nice compliment to your outfit is usually Dereks' leather jacket. Lets face it you two are the bad ass couple.

Peter :

When you spend the night with Peter most of your clothes don't really make it through (If you know what I mean) so you decide to jack one of Peters' V-necks. They are so comfortable and they smell like him which makes you smell like him which just creeps everyone out(exclusively Derek)

�eTm>�y�s�sB