Birthday - (Spencer Reid But Also Luke Callaghan)

*A little background on you... you're one of thee most tech-savvy hackers in the history of the world, hence why you're so young and a part of the BAU. You basically took Penny's job but that's okay because she's out being the sparkliest {is that even a word?} Unicorn in the world.*

The big T W E N T Y O N E (not pilots unfortunately) Today was your birthday and you were beyond excited, you didn't even mind being called on a case because that just means you'll be spending one of your most important birthdays with the people you love the most, the people you call family. Or so you thought...

You stepped into the elevator and watched it close...well it would've closed if a satchel hadn't gotten in the way.

"Good morning Spence." You beamed
"Morning Y/N." He stated mundanely

I'm. Sorry. What. Did the boy genius with an eidetic memory just forget your birthday? He's your best friend... your crush, the man you've grown to love.It can't be possible...can it?

You didn't let your hurt show, you wasn't going to let this dampen your big day. You walked into the room expecting to be showered with hugs and wishes but all you got was the normal everyday greeting from everyone. I mean, it's understandable that the past three cases were more hectic than usual but did that really mean everyone was stressed to the point that they'd actually forget your birthday?

As you sat down in your little hacker's batcave, your thoughts were disrupted thanks to your phone buzzing. Luke. Luke Callahan. (Rookie blue, in case you didn't know)

"Happy Birthday Sunshine!" He exclaimed

"Thank you!! Gosh Luke, you have no idea how much this means to me." You stated almost in tears

"Hey now, what's up? You're supposed to be elated." He said softly

"They forgot Luke. Every single one of them." You said sniffling a little.

"No crying. You stop that right now. Just finish off what ever it is that you're doing and get your toned ass over here. You'll have the best birthday ever. We'll watch Harry Potter and eat hot Cheetos and just do anything that you'd like to do." He said in a commanding yet kind tone

"You don't have to do that for me." You said as you got your shit together.

"But I want to. You're important to me, Sunshine. And I'd like to show you how badly I mean that." Luke stated.

You looked over at Spencer who was so wrapped up with the papers on his desk, as was everyone else and that was all you needed to accept Luke's offer.

"Your place at seven?" You asked, feeling much better.

"Deal, see you later Sunshine." He said as he bid you farewell.

"Bye bye, Blue eyes." You smiled as you put the phone down.

The day went on as it would any other day. You still didn't let your hurt show. You spoke to everyone as you normally would.

//Timeeeskipppp to six thirty//

"Hey, Y/N I was wondering if you could watch Henry for me tonight? Will and I have plans." JJ asked with hopeful eyes.

"Actually no, I can't. I have plans of my own tonight." You said curtly as you picked up your things to leave, not waiting for her reply.

To be continued...

In case you haven't noticed...I absolutely love crime shows.😂😂😂