Stand By You : Teen Wolf

[Rachel Platten Song Preference]

Jackson :

'If your wings are broken please take mine so yours can open too'

You would do anything for Jackson even if it meant giving up a part of yourself, you would do it because you know that he would do the same for you.

Isaac :

'I'm gonna stand by you even if we're breaking down'

Isaac's not the only one in this relationship that has problems. You understand what he's going through. When he's breaking down in the middle of the night you're the one that's there to comfort him and that's a two way streak.

Peter :

'Even if we can't find heaven I'll walk through hell with you'

You would go through anything for and with Peter. He is your world and you will always be there even if it means losing a part of your soul, you would do it just for him and only him.

Liam :

'When you can't rise I'll crawl with you on my hands and knees'

Everything's so new to Liam and sometimes he doesn't always win. But he knows that even in his worst you still think he's the best. You would do anything for him and he would do anything for you. The two of you are a team. Now and forever always.

Derek :

'I know you're hurting but so am I'

Derek's not used to having someone love him so deeply so he often tries to hide his pain. But you see right through his façade. When he's in pain – physical or emotional – you feel the exact same pain x10.

Scott :

'You're all I never knew I needed'

Scott's a total sweetheart. After your break up (with your ex) you kind of shut yourself out from the world. Scott being the sweetest person ever wouldn't have any of that. He came to you any way. Even when you didn't want him there, he was there anyway and he helped you get through it.