My teacher is a jerk.

Hey guys,

I know the prolouge isn't much but give it a try..

I will try to make it as interesting as possible..

Just for a headsup,this is my first story and english isn't my native language.  So dont be too hard on me.

Constructive critism is appriciated.

Please comment and vote..

Sorry for the long rant,now off to the story.

Hope you enjoy it..:)

          "Hey Ari,pink or blue?"my bestie since diapers days, Em asked me holding up two shirts.

            "Uh,the blue looks good and it compliments your skin tone."I replied distractedly.

                   I was busy staring at a guy across the mall hunched over a rack of clothes in an attempt to hide.Which btw was an epic fail.

                 It was mere curiosity on my part, but I should've known curiosity killed the cat,because,the next thing I know he looked up to meet my stare as if sensing my eyes on him.

                   And just as he turned to look at me I noticed something.He was HO...

                  "Ari?Hello?Ariana?"I was interrupted from our intense gazing by Em's voice.

                   I turned to look at Em who was already staring at me accusingly."Oh God! I am sorry Em,I just zoned out for a second.You were saying?"

                  I didn't get to hear her answer because she was staring at something behind me with eyes the size of Texas.And mouth wide open.Her expression was comical.

                    Just as I was about to ask her if she was alright,I got cut off by a strong hand clamping onto my shoulder, turning me around effectively.

                   I looked up just in time to see a pair of stromy grey eyes staring right at my lips.I didn't have time to comprehend what was happening because,his lips crashed onto mine in a second.

                     My mind was all fuzzy and I couldn't form a single cohrent thought.After racking my brain for what felt like a light year I thought of something.What the hell?

                     After my new discovery,I pushed him off of me with my little strength remaining which wasn't a lot considering my numb state.

                        "What the hell?"I voiced out my thoughts.I wasn't one to curse but I was too mad to care right now.

                         My loud exclaimation seemed to bring him out of whatever daze he was in before.He shook his head lightly and looked at me.

                          "Oh! Sorry.I was trying to get away from a clingy ex."He stated coolly nodding his head towards a blonde who was searching for something profusely,which was him apparently.

                         "But you can't go around kissing random strangers just because your ex doesn't seem to get the message."I exclaimed.

                     "C'mon.lighten up.Don't act like you didn't enjoy it,because I kow for a fact that you did."He replied winking.I stared at him incredously.

                          Is he for real?I was mad as hell now.

                 "Hey I don't enjoy kissing arrogant strangers.Dont you dare say that I did."I hissed.Seriously whats up with this guy?

                           Stupid,self centered,cocky,hot idiot. Woah wait did I just say hot?!I must certainly be losing my mind.

                            "Stop being an immature kid already.It was just a kiss.And for the record,you werent that bad of a kisser.Feel free to be previliged because I dont compliment many people."He replied smirking arrogantly.

                       Ugh! Does he have to be so selfcentered?"I gotta go babe.Hope to see you again."

                           He started walking away without waiting for me to answer back.

                         "I sure hope not."I muttered to myself.

                       "Sure didnt seem like it." Em wiggled her eyebrows.I almost forgot she was here all this time.

                                "You were so into the kiss I doubt you even noticed I was here."She said in a suggestive tone.I just glared at her.

                                   "Dont even start on it Em.I didn't enjoy it and I hate him.So leave it at it."I warned her.I was in a grumpy mood and I didn't want to snap at her unintentionally.

                                   "Keep telling yourself that."She commented but I chose to ignore.Knowing Em,she would pester me to no end if I respond.

                                     But I couldn't ignore a stupid part of my mind "Do you really hope so?".

SO HOW WAS IT?

LOVE IT?HATE IT?

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE..:)